Thread: i am serious

ok if ne1 has ne weps that they want ill chek my inventory and get bak to u if i hav it..if i do i will schedule a time to meet online and we can trade or sumthin...team pso slayers is looking for recruits

Dak you are flooding the forums with your recruit man...no one is joining there have not been any new people in a while just wait for people to say they need a clan instead of having them choose right there you should just join with me because you are bound to get flammed to death if you keep on flooding.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

On 2003-11-01 16:19, Dak wrote:
    ok if ne1 has ne weps that they want ill chek my inventory and get bak to u if i hav it..if i do i will schedule a time to meet online and we can trade or sumthin...team pso slayers is looking for recruits

Trade forum....and just bump your old thread...or rename it to something more eye appealing.

and rename your clan, that name is so lame.

And for the thread, "Fuzzy Bunnies recruiting!!"

People will look at that.

hey ripzone...bak off and dont tell me wat to do..i wouldnt join ur team if it was the best and only team left so just CRAM IT!!!

On 2003-11-06 22:09, Dak wrote:
    hey ripzone...bak off and dont tell me wat to do..i wouldnt join ur team if it was the best and only team left so just CRAM IT!!!
    Yeah Ripzone shut up with your ugly Halo Rappy , ill smash that lil rappies head and make some pumkin pie with it. MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! PUMKIN PIE

Hey tekka ...save a slice of pie 4 me...lol i love pumpkin pie...and apple, but ther are no rappies with giant aples ont her heads so pumpkin will do

I'd so join the fuzzie bunnies.....

alright then...my new team name is The Fuzzy Bunnies