Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well im not sure if the Branch of Paku Paku is findable of not but someone gave me one they said they "found" (no % or +) but ne hoo i found out whatto do withit. im assuming no one has a branch, but it works either way..
    do TTF and equip your Striker of Chao. start the quest by going thru main tele and then pipe back up to town. go to the hospital and there should be a secret pipe. take it and you go to ruins, stand under the waterfall till the guy stops talking to you. if you have the striker, it will make it a branch and vise versa. the best part is, even if its hacked to shyt (60%, 180% etc) when you put the Chao back on the branch it will have legit looking % (in my case 15 abeast/10 dark). so heres one way to get a "legit" striker since apparently it is unfindable.... good luck and may the Chao be with you!!!

oh, by the by, you can do this over and over untill you get the best % it has to offer ala tekker

but branch of paku paku and striker chaos aren't legit....

exactly...but if the game isnt even going to give the wep and the only way to get it is to cheat, then this evens it out a little, at least you wont have a hacked wep ne more (%'s/grinder ne how) and if in ult like me then having that wep wont make a big difference in your attacks or in the game...

and neither of us is sure if the Branch is findable or not....

That's a load of... If the stick ain't legit, the striker isn't either. It's like saying that you have a legit chao (mag) when the heart isn't legit but the mag used on is.

lets just say is half legit and half not legit.

There's no such things as being half legit; it's either legit or it's not.

If you're saying that the branch can be found, you are effectively saying that it is the rarest item in the game. People have found things like virus wear, lavis blades, and other super rares, but so far no one has reported finding the branch.

lol i wasnt serioulsy saying it was legit, don t get all overworked now...ne hoo if you havent realized this game is a chump then u sir are the chump as well. i told yall this cause i know theres people that like to use duped/hacked items, not necessarily ones that slaughter everything in sight. so heres a way to turn your over the top wep into one that raises mst the same as a summit moon and doesnt do alot of damage. forces shouldnt need to attack if the other classes did their job lol. so quit whining cause u thought this game would actually give a Striker Of Chao. shame on you

Shame on me? So, I'm the idiot that believes that all those that have hacked stuff will ditch their ways in order to get, what you call, a legit weapon? Shame on you for being such a freakin' moron. And, in the future, just don't use the word "legit," such words should be forbidden to players like yourself.