Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thank God, Square Enix offered me another reason for bashing them:

On 2003-11-11 08:16, Da_Jue wrote:
    I still recall the pain (yes, pain) I felt during the beta-test period, while kneeling down in order to recover. That's a smart idea. If you are a comatose chicken, THAT'S A FRIGGING SMART IDEA, SQUARE ENIX FUGGGERS!!!111

Oh, well... as usual Penny Arcade had said it better:

Yes, it's emasculating to be laid low by a rabbit. Paying ten dollars a month to experience it implies that I am managing some kind of self-esteem deficit.
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-11-12 13:36 ]</font>

On 2003-11-11 19:28, Guntz348 wrote:
    FF XI is fun? Hmmmm maybe I had the wrong game in my CD drive... *checks CD drive* Nope it was FFXI that dissapointed, but then again, after FF VII I lost all hope and expectations for the FF series.
    ...Not that any of the four discs need to be in the drive for you to play. You probably just played it for a couple hours and decided that it sucks from such little amount of playtime, right? It gets real good after about level 10, where you'll have to get into parties for most of your expeditions, thus introducing the teamwork, and the timing of Renkei and magic bursts.

Of course, you could just not be one for social interaction or online RPGs, but that's not my problem.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Uh..>> My HUnewearl is cuter.

@_@;;; How do I find out the speed of my videocard on Windows XP?...o_o;; I wanna play.

Display Properties, Settings tab, click Advanced, go to Adapter tab (or the tab your video card drivers have added, if they have added one).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

On 2003-11-12 15:35, Kent wrote:
    On 2003-11-11 19:28, Guntz348 wrote:
    FF XI is fun? Hmmmm maybe I had the wrong game in my CD drive... *checks CD drive* Nope it was FFXI that dissapointed, but then again, after FF VII I lost all hope and expectations for the FF series.
    ...Not that any of the four discs need to be in the drive for you to play. You probably just played it for a couple hours and decided that it sucks from such little amount of playtime, right? It gets real good after about level 10, where you'll have to get into parties for most of your expeditions, thus introducing the teamwork, and the timing of Renkei and magic bursts.

Of course, you could just not be one for social interaction or online RPGs, but that's not my problem.
    I think it becomes Super fun at level 30 with a subjob. Also getting an Airship pass kicks some butt too.

Uh..>> My HUnewearl is cuter.

>_> Okay...I updated my specs..Er...Found out how to find them. =D

1.79 Ghz
    512 Mb RAM
    Radion DDR, 32 MB.

Uh..<_< Can I handle it well?

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Alright, I have everything needed to play, but I dont know about my sound card. Im pretty sure it should work, I have SoundBlaster Live 5.1. It came with my computer as did the other stuff needed to play...But my question is, does anyone know if that is a good enough sound card to play? I wanna get this game but I dont want to get it with out the sound card working.

Master of the invisable pink bunnies

Its a good game right? Or is everyone very dissapointed... well? hey you know what... I don't care what you think... so i'll buy it, play iut, and enjoy myself all ffish like... happy hunting!

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Nevermind, I found out that the sound card isnt really needed too much. But mine works fine.

Friend got it.

I watched it.

Boring.

The battle system is just cool enough to make me doze off in 10-15 minute periods, so the game should help me catch up on my sleep.

In other FF related news (the only news that matters)...

THEY JUST ANNOUNCED FINFAL FANTASY DANCING!!!! OMG ANOTHER GAME THAT IS FINAL FANTACYE RELATED!!!!!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://www.fanboyswillbuyanythingand...diocreshit.com

Sorry for the long link.