Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Great Sage Equaling Heaven

On 2003-11-13 15:49, AUTO_ wrote:

THEY JUST ANNOUNCED FINFAL FANTASY DANCING!!!! OMG ANOTHER GAME THAT IS FINAL FANTACYE RELATED!!!!!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://www.fanboyswillbuyanythingand...diocreshit.com

Sorry for the long link.
    hahahaha, what about the people who arnt fanboys and just like the series? huh? (ie. Me) I have been playing these game for years now and I like everyone in a diffrnet way. (But I havent played 1). Like you said yourself, your friend got it and you only watched it...watching anyone play a game is boring, maybe playing it is funner.

On 2003-11-13 13:18, HairProneHalo wrote:
    >_> Okay...I updated my specs..Er...Found out how to find them. =D

1.79 Ghz
    512 Mb RAM
    Radion DDR, 32 MB.

Uh..<_< Can I handle it well?
    That -should- be able to play it just fine. In fact, I'm using almost identical specs...

1.70Ghz
    640MB DDR RAM
    32MB PCI Nvidia video card
    Cable internet connection

That runs the game flawlessly. No lag, no slowdown.

I can't guaranteed anything, though. So don't blame me if it doesn't work or something. (Although, seriously, it should run fine.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-11-13 16:38 ]</font>

GBN (Great Buffer Nawms)
    Sitting at a chair looking at a moniter. Duh

I think the graphics are top notch as is the gameplay.

Uh..>> My HUnewearl is cuter.

On 2003-11-13 16:37, Richard wrote:
    On 2003-11-13 13:18, HairProneHalo wrote:
    >_> Okay...I updated my specs..Er...Found out how to find them. =D

1.79 Ghz
    512 Mb RAM
    Radion DDR, 32 MB.

Uh..<_< Can I handle it well?
    That -should- be able to play it just fine. In fact, I'm using almost identical specs...

1.70Ghz
    640MB DDR RAM
    32MB PCI Nvidia video card
    Cable internet connection

That runs the game flawlessly. No lag, no slowdown.

I can't guaranteed anything, though. So don't blame me if it doesn't work or something. (Although, seriously, it should run fine.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-11-13 16:38 ]</font>

Ah, thanks.

Master of the invisable pink bunnies

I'm getting the game! so anyone got their world, and world pass so i could go to their wordl? its most likely that i'll be the first of my friends to get it, so I'ma haveto give them my world pass, so yeah... I'd rather start out in a world where there are fellow PSOWers then in one compltely inhabited by jp players, where the klunky auto-translate will be running wild, and working itself to its limit. Huzza psow!

Anyone at all? World pass? anyhting/ whatever... i'ma probibly just end up randomly starting in a world...

With the current prices of world passes, you can't seriously expect random people to buy them for you.

You can, however, make your character, and if s/he is made on a server you don't want to be on, you can delete the character, make it again, and get assigned to another random server.

On 2003-11-13 15:49, AUTO_ wrote:
    Friend got it.

I watched it.

Boring.

The battle system is just cool enough to make me doze off in 10-15 minute periods, so the game should help me catch up on my sleep.
    And I suppose your friend has a very low level character, too? No spells or abilities yet? Odds are, that's why it seems boring. Try playing it (if your friend will let you) once he gets to a more advanced level in the game.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

*sigh*, I got the game...but I got one of the defective disks and have to return it to get another one. It wont install and when I go into my computer and onto drive D it freezes...
    I installed the Playonline disk but disk one is the one that doesnt work. Anyone else have this problem?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Hero_Of_Time on 2003-11-16 07:57 ]</font>

um... ok... thanks for the whole world thing... i had made a post talking about a linkshell for pSOW, but we'd all have to be on the same server, so someone would have to post a pass, and the world name. that idea got blown up, because obviously people don't want PSOW fFXIers to be all together? Oo Whatever... i'm so close to getting it... only a couple days to go!

The problem with that is the fact that a World Pass works only for five people, and expires after a week, not to mention how expensive they are...

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."