Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ill be whatever I wanna do

If its compatabile with your motherboard, a ATI Radeon will give you the biggest bang for your buck.

In any case, my feedback was positive in the sense I'm trying to save you time and money. FFXI is trash and the fact it has 400k subscribers makes me sick. Shows you how powerful the logo FinalFantasy is eh? Its a one track game, with little depth and massive amounts of level tredmilling.

Master of the invisable pink bunnies

Erm... I'm getting it for christmas, so all I really have to pay is 12 a month... and plus my friend likes his games just like I like mine, and he likes it, so yeah... I'm thankful for your concern, but I'll try out the game before criticizeing it myself... I could just be a different kind of gamer then you are...Anyway... I'm on the hunt for a new card, so yeah... I'll stay away from the MX... thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FeVer on 2003-12-08 19:46 ]</font>

On 2003-12-08 19:44, FeVer wrote:
    Erm... I'm getting it for christmas, so all I really have to pay is 12 a month... and plus my friend likes his games just like I like mine, and he likes it, so yeah... I'm thankful for your concern, but I'll try out the game before criticizeing it myself... I could just be a different kind of gamer then you are...Anyway... I'm on the hunt for a new card, so yeah... I'll stay away from the MX... thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FeVer on 2003-12-08 19:46 ]</font>

Twelve bucks a month is alot, plus if this game is making you buy a new video card....
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

I have a NIVIDA GeForce FX 5200 and it runs fine, not sure how mush it was...it came with my computer. Dont listen to what everyone is saying about it sucking, I bet they didnt get far into the game and gave up on it. Its super fun after you get into higher levels.

pssh... but I'd be useing the graphics card on my toher computer games too so yeah... if it wasn't this game, it'd be the next cool one... yeah... my friend says its great... he said he signed up for the emigration, and is wondering when it will happen...

Ill be whatever I wanna do

If you want a new video card, shop a newegg

If your around the 100$ range get a ATI RADEON 9000 PRO

If your around the 200$ range get a ATI RADEON 9600 PRO

If your around the 400$ + range then get the best video card available, which is a RADEON 9800XT

Ok... Well I was looking around on the net then i found a graphics card my brother gave my little brother. its a GeForce FX 5200... would that work until I get a better computer or should i just keep serching? would the GeForce FX 5200 work better for the FFXI? or would it be just as bad as the Vanta?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FeVer on 2003-12-09 20:08 ]</font>

the Geforce 5000 series will work fine with FFXI. Just make sure you have open AGP slots on your mother board in order to install the thing.

k... I'm probibly gonna use that until I get a new computer then...I just needed something to tide me over until then though...thanks.