Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bluefool

They are the best band in the world, completely. This is the place for people who like the band to post!

Guardian of Light - Jesus Freak

My whole family likes them, but I haven't listened to the CD in a while. Great, now I can't even remember my favorite song...

Yeah they are a good band, not my fav but I do listen to them.

I like the chilli peppers.

Bluefool

Thats nice, knowing there are normal people on this site then. So no "punks" or "grungers", hmm shame, thats a real shame.

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

i never really liked them to begin with, and then they tried to change to sell more records...

but, they are a good band, just not to my tastes...

also, what if i like harder metal? does that make me the steryotypical 'punker'?

the chili peppers are my fav band. in a time when music has lost all meaning (pop groups spring to mind), the peppers are able to deliver good music (they play their own instuments!!! anarchy!!!) with meaningful lyrics, while keeping their sound fresh. great stuff

I like them. They have a distinct sound and style but they do tend to start sounding the same.

monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday

I used to think they were just a punk band, cuz I only heard clips of certain songs (give it away now). I protested heavily to my brother getting "By the Way," but it was actually a great album. They surprised me. I'm not sure if I'm a fan, per say, but they are a good band.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dylcool on 2003-12-31 15:44 ]</font>

On 2003-12-31 15:43, dylcool wrote:
    I used to think they were just a punk band, cuz I only heard clips of certain songs (give it away now). I protested heavily to my brother getting "By the Way," but it was actually a great album. They surprised me. I'm not sure if I'm a fan, per say, but they are a good band.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dylcool on 2003-12-31 15:44 ]</font>
    get californication....thats a better album

play their own instruments? ill be damned if flea isnt the best bass player in the world....