Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324
    Creator Of Worlds

hmmm, /me senses kadou is annoyed with something. better stay low and hope he doesn't see me ^_^
    BTW kadou you have probably scared the sh*t out of neoluke with your mystical comment and we might never see him again!
    -----
    if people are finding this group-fic too boring (not mentioning any names *cough*kadou*cough*) then we can always abandon this one and i can post my new idea for a group-fic (called "welcome to ragol").

otherwise, by tonight epsilon II (epsilopt/volsilon) will be dead and we will UNLEASH THE SECOND WAVE!

ARGH !! It will be some time before I post anything (got some work to do -_- ,I hate work !!). So it seems I wont be much help in destroying the crab thing/robot.

Everyone in the enormous room had resumed their assault on the now immobilized, crablike machine. Though Epsilopt (sounds like something from a Greek myth) was scarcely capable of moving, those who combated it were still forced to remain in constant motion to avoid the explosive shells/grants-thingamajigs/whatever being fired. By now the smoke had cleared, and the clouds above had begun weeping cold tears over the tower, drenching those within in a heavy downpour. The fight was rapidly coming to an end, seeing as the rain disrupted the inner circuitry of the machine and shorted many electrical combonents that had been exposed by Arai's massive rafoie.

The main purpose of this was to get something done with the plot. I realize it was short, but now I'm forcing somebody to end the fight within the next few posts.
    That'd be pretty funny if I scared Neoluke off.

*reads*
    why send flowers when you can send guns? heres a haiku:
    "Shala's my malice
    We are one when we destroy
    i love you Shala!"

*falls back unconcious*
    lol ^_^.
    okay all. i'm guessing this will be my last chance to post. i will be gone till sunday at about 7:30 or 8:00ish. and so, i my unconcious self bids you farewell.
    "I go off in darkness
    when will i come back?
    I go through the shadows
    clad in pure black.
    'who is that man?' said one under his breath.
    I am Zi'Zuku, the wanderer of life and death"

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Uhm...
    ---
    The repeated attack had worn the giant-robot-double-ai-ed thingy down. It was smoking, and the Grants were coming much slower now.

It then exploded, propelling everyone into the air, and causing the tower to collapse into itself, stopping about... say... 1 kilometer below the surface? Yea. NOT fun.

Luckily most of the windows had already been blown out and military buildings were laced with explosives 'just in case'. It was quite a satisfying explosion! And then everyone fell 2 kilometers into a giant pool!

Is that saying you're bored with this idea? Yay! another group ficcie! Or we could finish this one...

Fate binds us, destroys us.

On 2003-09-26 14:39, MQuantum wrote:
    Is that saying you're bored with this idea? Yay! another group ficcie! Or we could finish this one...
    We've gotta finish it, I think I've tied the story lines together (The energy pulse-thingy and the tower, the people 'upstairs'...)

On 2003-09-26 14:40, Logical2u wrote:
    On 2003-09-26 14:39, MQuantum wrote:
    We've gotta finish it, I think I've tied the story lines together (The energy pulse-thingy and the tower, the people 'upstairs'...)
    energy pulse... tower... upstairs...??? I don't think I get it, but I think it might work out...

Bump? Curious to see whether or not anyone would be willing to finish this after a long break from it.