Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Arisland, I find Savitri quiet useful in offline play... Just make a deck to get a Savitri out + Dragon Slayers, and make sure to keep them as defended as possible, and combo Slash/Round Slay

If you're using Sil'fer this gives you:

3 AP (Sil'fer) + 4 AP (Savitri) + 4 AP (Round Slayer + Slash) = 11 dmg, in all 9 surrounding squares, more if the creatures are A. Beast or Dark (1.5 dmg from the Dragon Slayer)

And even if you don't have Round Slay + Slash at the same time, you can still get 9 dmg on 3 squares. Kind of cheap, but for offline, and getting cards fast, it works well. And if you don't have a Dragon Slayer, you can always replace it with Sword + Mag

Side question.. Arislan = Arislan.. umm.. Tou Senki? Heroic Legend of Arislan, right? ^_^

I would fill in the empty slots with mechguns. They are very useful. Decent damage plus can attack 2 in a enemies in a row or 2 spaces away. Also I beleive if their hp or cost is 3 or below it does more damage.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Heroic Legend of Arslan actually, but close. I actually messed up the name when I first learned it and thought there was an "i" where there wasn't. When I later discovered the mistake, I decided I liked it better the way it is, and stuck with 6it. Glad to hear another that knows about the series. ^_^

If you're using Sil'fer this gives you:

3 AP (Sil'fer) + 4 AP (Savitri) + 4 AP (Round Slayer + Slash) = 11 dmg, in all 9 surrounding squares, more if the creatures are A. Beast or Dark (1.5 dmg from the Dragon Slayer)
    Oh oh. Dragon Slayers and Round slayer and Slash are cards I have! Cool! I'll be sure to try that out next time I boot the game up.

Was just thinking, the mag/dagger type deck would probably do well with Orland, no? He was a bit frustrating to use when I had to use him...

Off on the side: I liked the poet guy (whose name I forgot) from Arislan. I have always liked the light-hearted semi-goofy kinda character. Heh

Any deck that uses alot of swords/daggers/sabers/etc is always good for Orland because of his bonus I think +1 AP for every 2 blade type items out on the field?

Arislan: Have you read all the manga? ^_^ I have trouble finding it.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

I missed an issue somewhere along the way, haven't been able to find my old copies in year, I think I'll check around some Book Offs in the area for a new set.