Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The original PSO Hermit

I am a legit player, and my main character is a lv. 72 Hune with a lv.192 Angel wings mag, and during vhard forest runs, I like to use a twin brand because it cuts through boombas like butter. A couple times this week people have come into legit marked games, and immediately start jumping my ass, calling me a cheater because I have an angel wings, and last night, because I also had a twin brand. If you want to be an "uber-legit" good for you, but its usually a good idea to know your shit before you start accusing.

Twin brand is a skyly drop from an ultimate Barba ray. How is that a cheat?

St. Rappies were out less than a month ago and I snagged a bunch of em, so why does a mag cell mag make me a cheater. If you wanted one, you should've spent a few hours looking for one.

legit players catch shit from people simply because they're legit, but being an obnoxious legit-evangelist only brings more grief to the legit people, especially if your accusations are nowhere near accurate.

So if you're one of those people that runs around talking shit to people that you don't even know, you should take a moment to verify your facts and get to know the person before you speak. If more people exercised some self control, maybe everyone wouldn't hate legit players so much.

That would be highly frustrating. Do you bother trying to explain to the pinheads that you are legit or do you just ignore them?

Excellent Support Force
    Grove City College or the Suburbs of Pittsburgh

I get accused of being a cheater due to my equipment all the time. It's all legit, but I figure trying to explain that to the unreasonable is pointless, so I tell them to suit themselves. Then I leave. Don't bother trying to argue with them.

The original PSO Hermit

yes, no point explaining, it's useless.

GO TO HELL C:

thats why i can only play with firends now(People don't believe my 75 FOmar beat Falz on Vhard hence they think i can't get high lvl techs, and they don't know of the TTF thing to get Striker of Chao and think that's a dupe too)

Gah, im going to kill Dal Ral Lie or something

Svm Inimicus Mali

I must admit that I'm somewhat guilty of this crime. While I've never outrighted accused someone of it, I have caught myself thinking, "Ugh, they're using such obviously duped equipment." But y'know, it's possible to get good stuff. I certainly don't trust Red Rings or T-Js or Dark Bridges, but I've learned not to jump to conclusions. I think that's an important thing for any legit player to learn.

And usually the ones who accuse you of cheating have a FOcast of their own.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2004-01-19 18:12, BogusKun wrote:
    And usually the ones who accuse you of cheating have a FOcast of their own.

Cool Loser ^.^

"OMFG you're not legit, you have a BKB!!! You made a legit game even though you're not legit!!! And look, you have a Soniti mag! I bet it's hacked!!!!one11111ONEone!!!1111"

Uber-legits are idiots. Period. This game isn't hard... I'll tell all of you moron n00bs what to do... pick up the controller, press buttons, AND PLAY THE DAMN GAME!

Mush in a Box

I hate how uber-legits fools automatically assume that the character you are using is your only one. You could have 10 uber-legit level 200 chars and every rare legit in the game, and still they will call your level 110 hunter with a BKB duped. However there are some cool legit people so its not all bad at least.