Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

I do heard Ultimate Evolution on the last part of the first half of the slowed down version...
    Is there a normal version floating around to compare Slow - normal - speed

If it was any of the last two tripod links..those don't work...I don't think tripod allows that stuff....

drifting swordsman
    just passing through the countryside at the moment...

If you listen really close to the first part, you can almost make out what sounds like "I am Olga Flow" and then I can hear very clearly the word "evolution".

After listening to the first part slowed I think it might be something along the lines of "I am Olga Flow, the ultimate in evolution." then either "You killed my Goddess" or "Who killed my Goddess?"

Pretty freaky either way...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xavier_Nagrom on 2004-01-22 01:04 ]</font>

I think olga calls you cause he wishes to be destroyed! I mean the message that says: Savior Of the red captive child. I mean when you destroyed falls, Rico was set free right? No longer a host to the darkness.
    In his Intro he does say I am Olga Flow, ultimate of Evolution, who killed my goddess?!
    But I still think he wishes to die, cause at some moments he just is flying there and being like: "shoot me! I am over here!"
    And in his 2nd form i think he lost control over his "humanity" and it was more dark flow in his body taking it over.

Illuminated

he obviously is asking someone to go grab him a cheeseburger!

Well...for the second part I clearly hear "You killed my Goddess" (can you feel the accusing emotion in his voice? It`s not like he is asking - he`s accusing you). For the first part...I don`t know why...but his first words sound to me like...German? Could someone who know German language well verify this?

PS> Of course I can (and possibly am) be wrong - so don`t kill me for this...

EDIT:

Hey! I think I can hear it now! Listen to it without speeding up/down - the last two words in the first sentence... could it be "...kommt hier" but he is stretching the "hier" part - some weird accent. What do you think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alighieri on 2004-01-24 12:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alighieri on 2004-01-24 12:12 ]</font>

Cool Loser ^.^

I think olga calls you cause he wishes to be destroyed! I mean the message that says: Savior Of the red captive child. I mean when you destroyed falls, Rico was set free right? No longer a host to the darkness.
    In his Intro he does say I am Olga Flow, ultimate of Evolution, who killed my goddess?!
    But I still think he wishes to die, cause at some moments he just is flying there and being like: "shoot me! I am over here!"
    And in his 2nd form i think he lost control over his "humanity" and it was more dark flow in his body taking it over.
    I distinctly hear him say "I am Olga Flow, Ultimate of Evolution, *music blasts* You kiled 'hiro' Goddess!" Sounds garbled near the end of it, so I couldn't really understand it, and I know much Italian and French and never heard "Hiro". It may be saying hero.
    P.S.,
    Don't blame Olga, seemed like evolution didn't want him to have a mouth.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpecterOpacus on 2004-01-24 12:51 ]</font>

When Olga comes back in his 2nd form, he starts looking around. Then when he spots you and the yellow flash in his eyes he does say something like "kommt hier". And that means: Come here in the language of the germs right? (They made us learn that language, probably cuz we are their neighbours?)
    Aaaanyways! It does make sense tho, Flowen could be a German.

1337 |-| /-\ (= |< |=- |>.

Also sounds like 'foregive me rico' before the like half a second pause at the begining but sounds more like chico instead of rico. And the music does sound pretty cool when slowed down.

<insert custom title here>

You know guys,not alot of people are reading through the whole topic. These are some facts because of you lazy asses:

1. The beginning is not German,Japanese,Spanish,French,Chinese,or Korean.
    2. Someone said on the bottom of Page 6 that he contacted a Sega moderator of some sort and said that Olga Flow says 'You killed my Goddess' in Japanese and English simultaneously.
    3. What the hell is that thing on Page 6(and why does she look so familiar...?)?
    4. Someone needs to record Olga Flow speaking while the BGM is off.

On 2004-01-20 15:49, catindahat wrote:
    Could this be the godess he speaks of?
    Who the hell is that?