Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Heh ya, there was also that wedding between Nuku and |)eathkiller.

ahhhhh the good ol dreamcast........ how i miss thee. yeah pso was my first online game EVER so i remember alot of stuff. the first thing is when i first went into the lobby and my friend was simple mailing me and telling me to use the guild card he sent me to got to oberon 10. it took forever for him to teach me some of the basics but then i figured out how stuff worked. i remember clearly how amazed i was at this game and how many ppl were on it when i started. i also remember meeting my first real good gameing friends who i now sorta lost toutch with but "hey thats life". and learning how to "animate" symbol chats! ahhhhhhh them were the days.

Playing Offline GC PSO :)

I remember the insanely low chance to get a decent rare.

Countless Varistas.

Stupid Shifta and Deband noises.

Getting to hard mode. LOL I remember when I first got to hard mode and broke one of the boxes, out popped a Railgun (which i now know as just a common Weapon of the handgun series) and i was so happy as I thought that it was a rare lol.

O and do any of you remember this (was on v.2.) Legit PK If you did the trick that allowed you to restore your M8's TP on ver 2 it would reduce the other players health to 1. Doing this at a boss meant that you could PK someone but without a Gameshark, i did it and got the Twin Chakram but gave it back as it was just a goof.

Somehow I wish I could share those memories Xl. I sorta can... first time I saw my friend playing V1 he was using a redsword and people kept pk'ing him XD. Atleast I think it was a redsword ;x.

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

V1? Red Sword? <MEEK> ERROR, ERROR. RESULT IS IRRATIONAL. TERMINATING APPLICATION <BOOOOM>

I remember the countless amount of Egg Blasters.

I remember killing my first booma all fists
    I also remember when the Obreon went down....got to level 200 right before getting disconnected (because of ship shutdown).
    Now I fell like a badass cuz Im using a gameshark to reroute my connection to the EU Servers by changing the DNS. Dont come PMing me about it because Im not telling.
    But there is a homebrew US DC SERVER coming....and it works...should be out by.....middle feb.....said....to...much....

Edit: Us V1, V2 and EU v2 compatible

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SonicBlue22 on 2004-01-28 08:27 ]</font>

Remember God/HP++? That was fun, running around offline with almost 10000 HP and owning Falz with a S.Needle+99.

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

I remember being fooled into following some lv60s. i didnt realise they were at the last level. and went up against dark falz when i was a wee lv12 force.

i remember the double saber and scythe being the greatest weapons.
    yes forces were pretty much weak in v1
    but that didnt stop my lv100 force going barehanded against a room full of dimenians, though it took a long time to kill them all (six of them).. hah battle training

tanking force go! TANKKKK!!!!!
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

LOL hahaha i remember that it was a good one