Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

going with the wind, a black figure swiftly stepped through the door.

"Zi'Zuku, you made it! how could you have been so careless as to get caught!?"

"~_^. police don't catch me. i intentionally got caught. i didn't feel like killing half the police force-"

"you better not have!" hikara butted in.

"...right. yeah, so i didn't feel like zampaging when i got within two inches of the place. so i got caught, and they willingly braught me inside. i set up your preasent there. go to the window, and check it out."

almost immediately, everyone got up and rushed to the window, and looked int he direction of the police station. Zi'Zuku's little plan was working. while everyone was looking at the fireworks driving the police crazy, and lighting up the sky saying 'happy birthday nasca!', he would be free to steal all their stuff...

unfortunately he forgot that super high powered fireworks didn't work with a ceiling.

*insert really big BOOM! here!!! ^_^*

"you... you... you blew the roof off the police station!!?? O_O"

"umm... happy birthday... i guess... hey! i still got one more! umm... don't throw that one around... it doesn't like that."

"you got me a bomb like at garanz's party didn't you. -_-"

*shoves preasent into a ddumbstruck nasca's hands*

needless to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASCA! ^_^

EDIT:Zi'Zuku decided it would be best to walk away slowly, and drink some motor oil (yeah, you heard me right ^_^) while everyone else stared in shock through the window.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2004-01-28 19:14 ]</font>

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

I Dream Of Sleep

The door had been left ajar, so Deuce let himself in.

"Hey everybody" he said lamely.

"Deuce? I thought you were dead?" said Nasca.

"No, that would be in the other fic, but i did bring you a present..." and with that he held a bowl of liquid. Everyone gasped with shock, some people hid behind furniture with fear.

"Thats not your special punch is it? Last time you made that stuff at a party everyone ended up passed out int he caves and you came back with a hole in each foot" said Boc, who was pointing from behind a chair at the bowl.

"Dont worry, this is the non-alcoholic version. That means it's pretty much water, but that doesnt matter. Now wheres the food!"

Sord: "I'm still not touching it, even though i don't really know what it is. Anyways Nasca, i think I'm one of the few people who got you something serious." *walks over to the present i brough and lays it on it's side* "Open it up!"

Nasca:*opens it up* (doi!) "Hey, isn't this that red bike from that game movie? What was it..."

Sord: "Tron, greatest movie of all time"

"B.O.C.: "You do know that movie was made over 1000 years ago."

Sord: "I know, there's also a rappy plush in there." *Sord smirks and gets an idea. Lifting the arm that the neanderthal rappy has insisted on chewing make eye contact with the rappy* "Time for some real food. It's right over there." *points to Hikara with a devilish grin*

Rappy: "Aye!" *faces Hikara, about to attack*

"Hey, let's watch TV!" Shouted nobody in particular.

And so, nobody in particular but someone else turned on the TV.

Sord: Turn it up! Turn it up!

Everybody else: Whatever...

Sord: Now put it on the rappy channel!

Everybody else: ...*sigh*...

TV blares loudly; "We'll be right back to extreme underwater rappy basketweaving right after these commercials!"

Everybody except Sord gets on with whatever they were doing before, while Sord watches as the TV displays an advert for a new rappy styled manga.

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door. Nasca goes to answer it, opens the door, and comes face to face with a broadly smiling green pushan.

Garanz2 steps into the doorway behind his mag.

"Happy birthday Nasca!"

"Ummm...hi Garanz...What's with this mag? It's really scaring me..."

"Long story."

Pushan proceeds to levitate over Nasca and into the house.

"What happened to Madhu? He was cool."

"Long story. Maybe I'll explain later. Right now, I'm hungry."

"..."

"..."

the knightly thief at your service
    a tavern in the middle of a rich neigborhood with lots to steal

a slight girlish knock is heard at the door. Nasca goe and answers the door to see Kori attempting to keep a slightly reluctant Yamishi(no I didn't misspell I ahve peropusly changed the spelling so that I can find something) at the door.
    "Oh hey guys got the message I see."
    "Yep." Kori says in her usual chipper voice
    "Yeah oh and here." Shi says as he gives Nasca a relativly large and heavy package.
    "Oh what could this be?"
    "Open it up and see."
    Opens package.
    "OMG it's an (insert most wanted item here). Thank you!!!!"

The Original Bullet Magnet

Boc walked over to the table that seemed to be buckling under the sheer weight of all the food on it. two bowls sat beside one another. a little sign beside each. human nuts,
    android nuts: warning to human guests, consumption of android food may result in horrible painful death.

Boc lifted one of the human nuts. his scanners revealed it to be a peanut heavily doused in salt. "man how can humans eat this stuff." he said crushing the small peanut between his giant fingers.

he scooped up a handful of the 'android' nuts. which was basically metal nuts used in construction. Boc's 'mouth' opened and he rammed the nuts on in. a loud grinding noise could be heard from inside. "mmmmmmmm, dry roasted." he said.

"ahhhhh! dammit rusty chew with your mouth closed! i hate the sound of metal grinding!" scott said.

"sorry" boc said, still with half a mouthful of nuts, pieces of twisted metal shooting out.

"i never knew bots could eat. if you can eat, does that mean you can..... you know..?" nasca asked.

"can do what?" boc said.

"i think he means take a dump." sord said bluntly.

boc began to laugh "sweet mother of light nasca, no!" he said.

"so what happens to all that extra metal?"

"dunno, im not a mechanic." boc answered.

Garanz approached the table. Nasca held out a bowl of nuts. "nuts garanz?"

"gaaaaa!" garanz said, "i'm allergic to nuts!"

"the human kind or metal kind?" boc said, jamming another handful clumsily into his facehole.

"don't be a smartarse boc, it doesn't suit you." garanz said.

"dam, im thirsty after those nuts, wheres the oil?" boc said.

garanz simply pointed toward zi'zuku who seemed to be chugging it down like there was no tomorrow.

"zi, you better not have drank all the oil or i'll drown you in deuce's brew!" the slightly miffed dented droid said striding over to zi.

"thats not advisable boc, it would probably melt his skin off. its made only for consumption. infact it comes with a government health warning. incase of contact with skin, consult a mortician" deuce said.

-----------------------------------------------------
    man, i can talk some crap.

PEACE!!!