Wow, what a difference THAT makes.

- Shimarisu
    It does doensn't it?

On 2004-01-28 09:21, Shimarisu wrote:

Yugioh is dead in Japan.

- Shimarisu
    No its not. period!.

I don\'t even play this game...

On a Sunday the queue to get in the Pokemon Center Tokyo goes round the block.

omgz so dead!

Japanese games/cartoons tend to be a lot more creative then American games/cartoons. I will admit, some American games are fun as hell to play. But they are all rip offs of japanese games. Until you get into FPS. Some of the best FPS games were made in America.

RPG belongs to Japan, period. No American RPG can ever do as well as a Japanese RPG. They are just more creative.

On 2004-01-28 10:49, JedahNSonans wrote:

omgz so dead!

That's because IT JUST OPENED!

On 2004-01-28 14:04, undevil wrote:
    Japanese games/cartoons tend to be a lot more creative then American games/cartoons. I will admit, some American games are fun as hell to play. But they are all rip offs of japanese games. Until you get into FPS. Some of the best FPS games were made in America.

RPG belongs to Japan, period. No American RPG can ever do as well as a Japanese RPG. They are just more creative.

Must save the world... but lady needs me to do some chores for her... chasing down some chickens.... Lady comes first... world later! :sigh:

On 2004-01-28 22:17, Reenee wrote:

omgz so dead!

Hahaha, it opened years ago. I visited it myse;f for the first time THREE years ago.

- Shimarisu

I Dream Of Sleep

On 2004-01-29 01:19, Shimarisu wrote:
    On 2004-01-28 22:17, Reenee wrote:

omgz so dead!

Hahaha, it opened years ago. I visited it myse;f for the first time THREE years ago.

- Shimarisu
    I think he meant that it had only just opened that time on that day (9:00 oclock opening time and what not), kinda a joke that slipped.

What on earth do they sell in those Pokemon centres anyway? I know theres alot of Pokemon merchandise, but is there really enough to open a shop dedicated to it? Im really intrigued to whats atually in one of those places.

Guhuhuh you so clevah.... it was mid-afternoon and the place had been open for hours. Meanwhile the Yugioh themed shop 'Kaibaland' was empty.*

*and also made up

The Pokemon Center sells rubbish stuff. It used to be so much better but it's all Ruby/Sapphire stuff now.

And I'm not the only person who feels the same, Jedah is my friend and he is a Pokemon fan, and he only really cares for the Japanese success because Pokemon ALWAYS WAS a cop out in the UK.
    As well as the US. =/

They skipped releasing the 4th and 5th movie in theaters (at least, around here) and skipped straight to DVD/video. As a fad, Pokemon died out a few years ago. Other than that it's still around, the people who really liked it in the first place still do.

It really does tick me off that it's all Ruby/Sapphire now. I wanted one of those giant Lugia dolls, and where the heck was all the Charizard/Lizardon mechandise over here... T_T

The New York Poke Center had a pretty good limited edition diorama at their opening. That had Lizardon on it, along with Pika, Toge, Nyaasu w/guitar and Sonans.

Nobody would go get me one. Nobody is teh suck.