Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

The ugliest weapon, in my opinion, is the Ancient Saber. It looks like a stupid, plastic children's toy that has no purpose killing anything, or being taken seriously. However, it's nice that it's a horrible weapon and nobody does take it seriously.

My vote on the ugliest shield goes to the Safety Heart. It's big, clunky, and overly cute/popular/rare. Way too many people lie about finding it, too.

Ugliest armor, Aura Field. It obscures your character, and unless you dress in blue, it looks heinously stupid. I wish the stats on it weren't this good.

Last but not least, the ugliest Mag is probably... Dreamcast. In fact, all of the system Mags. The second I see them, I just know I'm not playing with a worthwhile teammate.

My appinion is the Gaebolg that thing looks so fricken gay. I found 10 of them and all I did was left them where they standed I never picked one up!

~BlueSummer

Alive Aqhu, any Shot-type, Dark Bridge, Varista, Cross Scar, Black King Bar, Sword-Calibur and S-rank Sword, Dragon Slayer, RAmars, HUcasts, RAcaseals, Kamas, Devas, Pushans, Apsaras, all cell mags except Chu Chu, Satos and all visible shields save the Rings and Merges are the ugliest things in the game.

Red Sword looks cool, what are you people smoking? o.O

Edit: And yes, Aura Field is so god-forsakenly ugly and hideous I forced myself to forget it until I saw Zarana's post. Flame Garment is the same way. Yay, clashing flaming crotch. Virus Armor: Lafuteria is fugly too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian-KunX on 2004-02-29 16:00 ]</font>

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

You think Rico's Earrings and Glasses are ugly, Ian-Kun? Geez, you can barely even see them unless you're looking hard.

teh ninja'd

110%??? Dragon Sayer is 999.999% ugly.
    reasons for me:
    My friend uses it too often.
    I find it,which is in mines,which tricks me into thinking ooh,look,my new rare!
    Its my 2nd most common wep aside from Wals.
    It looks like the 'Dragon' took a bite out of it.
    ...Its purple.

I would say Technical Crozier is another weapon I'm not too crazy about, kinda looks like two Chaos Bringer's Hooves attached to both sides of the cane. Or at least what I'd imagine to be their hooves, heh.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2004-02-29 15:57, Ian-KunX wrote:
    all cell mags except Chu Chu
    What about Chao? And RoboChao? O_O

Insanity!

And to add to the mix...

Most. Overrated. Ever. (Not to mention it COULD be cooler ^-^)

I like my ancient saber

safety heart has no rare finding

and if Aura Field is ugly, then Smoking Plate is worse and Flame A LOT worse.

I dont like auro field or Flame Garment they just remind me of hakkers on DC cos every v2 4slot armor on that game was duped.

Oh and never insult the spread needle in my presence it saved my ass on more occations that you can imagine. Also it was the only decent DC v1 and 2 weopon

Sivar Cultist

Wow! No love for the Red Weapons, huh! I personally think they look pretty cool! In fact, I designed the look of my HUmar, around the concept of having Red Weapons as his primary arsenal (Currently only have three of them though)!

My vote on the ugliest shield goes to the Safety Heart. It's big, clunky, and overly cute/popular/rare. Way too many people lie about finding it, too.
    I don't know about the Safety Heart being that popular! I've never seen anyone using it on XBox besides myself, but maybe it is more widely used/(duped?) on GC! Anyways, I think it looks pretty good on my character at least!

Last but not least, the ugliest Mag is probably... Dreamcast. In fact, all of the system Mags. The second I see them, I just know I'm not playing with a worthwhile teammate.
    In general, I'd have to agree with this, that system mags are pretty ugly, but if there is one that I can stand it is the DreamCast Mag.

One thing that's worth noting is that certain items tend to look better or worse depending on the overall look of the character using them!