Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I hate tough guys. You know. Cruising around with 5 friends, thinking they are all that and then some. Dickheads. Anyhoo, here is my story of several encounters with aforementioned phallus heads.
    A friend and I were walking to the shops, and there was a couple inches of snow, and being the boisterous little hooligans we are, we were pelting cars. My friend throws one at a skanky old Mercedes, doesn't even hit it, but they pull over. 5 guys come out, all like 20, and start cussing us out and throwing snow at us. My friend speaks no Dutch so I took over. I said we only threw snow and we didn't want to fight. Did they care? No. Two grabbed my friend, one headlocking him while the other shoved snow in his face. The other three came up to me and punched me in the stomach, tripped me and then threw snow at me and spat on me. One of them was particularly obnoxious, he was the one who spat one me. They drove off, feeling confident in their manliness.
    Several weeks later, I was cycling alone, and I saw their skankmobile again. I waved them over, cos I wanted to ask what the deal was. When I saw the guy in the back who spat on me I got so pissed. I feigned a smile and motioned for him to roll down the window. He grinned at me as he told his friend who I was, at which point I flipped. I flipped his glasses off his nose with my finger, then pulled back and punched him in the face as hard as I could. I then got back on my bike, and cycled off, still amazed at what I had done. There was blood on my hand and it hurt like hell, and I thought they were gonna run me over or some shit like that. I could hear him moaning as I raced away, practically shitting myself.
    However, yesterday, I was walking the dog, and I saw those guys again, and they saw me and drew knives. 4 of them, 2 knives. I ran to my house, and put my dog in his cage, then went upstairs to get my katana. Ok, its ornamental, but you could hurt someone with it, and I wasn't really thinking. I walked out with it drawn, and they looked at me like I was nuts, then flicked me off, called me gay and cowardly and left.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, YEAH, BITE ME!

I'm the coward? Who only wanted to fight when he had his friends? Or weapons? If he was alone, would he have come with his knife? Or gotten out to be a dick? I think not.

jack of all trades, master of none

so u walked outside with a katana? wat if they had hidden guns and were really hardend murders in the guise of 20 year old dickheads?...i woulda stayed inside...

on a more serious note--i think some tough guys i used to know put a dead possum on the hood of my truck the other day. boy was thatta shocker. i bout crapped myself i was laughing so hard. (it was discusting yes, but gimmee a break, whod pick up a decrepid animal for fun? those guys=stupid. actually i hope that animal had rabies and bit them)....to bad u jacked that guy in the face, kinda gives him reason to come after u again...although, u do hava sword so id stear clear

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2004-03-07 13:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2004-03-07 14:03 ]</font>

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

On 2004-03-07 13:48, Jehosaphaty wrote:
    so u walked outside with a katana? wat if they had hidden guns and were really hardend murders in the guise of 20 year old dickheads?...i woulda stayed inside...
    What if that old lady in the street is a member of Al Queda in disguise. OMG I should stay inside.
    He'll be more respected for at least showing his face again.

For the first instance, I don't blame them. Like you said before with the knife thing, would you of thrown snow at a car by yourself? Similar thing happened to me except two really big guys tried to get me in their car after I threw something at their car. Sometimes they gotta do stuff like this to scare kids, after all you were in the wrong at first.

You punched him... That took some bravery, I suppose yeah, they over acted, but still you should of just let it go. Remember it was you that upset them first, they were just getting you back. They were wrong to come at you with Knives, that's just stupid. Most likely you will of really intemidated them with that katana, lol. Otherwise they wouldn't of left.

Meh. I would have died a cinematic death in the rain. Too bad it was only light drizzle, not thick fog and really heavy rain. Now that would be a cool death.

Throwing snow at a car that misses 60% of the time is slightly less damaging then getting out to beat us up. My friend didn't even hit them. They just knew if we fought back seriously we would get beaten to shit.

On 2004-03-07 13:55, muff wrote:
    What if that old lady in the street is a member of Al Queda in disguise. OMG I should stay inside.
    He'll be more respected for at least showing his face again.
    im glad hes respected. sure hes six feet under but its all gravy....really tho, if u live your life worried about what people think in the respect department your wasting time. its nice when people do respect you, but if they dont then boo hoo...as long as hes happy with wat he did, good for him

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

And if you live your life scared of everyone, your also wasting your life. So everytime I see someone that "could be someone in disguise" I should run inside to mommy and ask her if she will go tell them to go away, errr.... .

I see your logic, but I don't think it's very practical.

I'm confused. Why are we talking about me like I'm dead? And anyhoo, me with a 80cm blade and them with a kitchen knife I thought my chances were ok...

I realise that post made me seem like I wanted to fight, that wasn;t the case.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Luke- on 2004-03-08 10:01 ]</font>

On 2004-03-07 14:07, muff wrote:
    And if you live your life scared of everyone
    now correct me if im wrong, and im not, but i dont think anywhere i said anything about being scared. i simply said he shouldnt worry his reputation being tarnished...as for the "in disguise" the murderer thing was making fun of the running out of the house with a sharp piece of steel, tho props to you for doing it i guess?

At the end, who was the one acting tough?

What about telling the police? Your friends? Your parents (if you're young enough)? Your family? Next time you may not get off the hook alone.

You were ok that time with the katana, but what if someone suddenly drew a gun?

Altough I consider those macho jerks a bunch of testosterone fools.