Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Level 10 characters can have great cards? How? I'm currently that level offline and the rarest thing I have is Punch. Granted, it is a good card but not nearly enough to go against most JP-setting players I come across. I've gotten mostly rubbish online since it takes forever to level and most of the better higher-end cards are available only offline (all of the higher techs, some of the best monsters, etc). I have yet to even win against any JP-setting players or even come that close, unless they are just toying with us.

Like I said though, this could come back and bite EVERYONE in the ass (myself included) once the backlash of AR codes hits. I bet most of the players on Vega especially are going to be looking for blood when the time comes and tournaments themselves might become unplayable period, lest ST actually do something for once.

Level 10s online have nice stuff, believe me, they certainly did.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1953

Starting to think that FAQ might be completely wrong, as I found a Snatch online earlier. Maybe I should reverse what modes I play and decide to wail on Reiz for a long while online to catch up to everyone.

I can't think of many cards that Iam using now, which I didn't also use at level 10. Or, that I didn't have at level 10 (didn't really know I should've used em by then ). Maybe some techs are a bit more highleveled, however, I've started using a non-tech deck lately.

And I've lost on Vega against low levels to, or, against one atleast (got above 3 on DICE once, kinda pissed me off).

I'll admit. I am an importer and I do play on the Antares ship with the newer people. The sad thing is, I do my best, they challenge me, and I lose. I have only won a few of my matches against the US people (mainly due to the dice, is there something against the die when facing lower levels?) but yes, I have helped a lot.

Rappy Hunter

wtf i started a new chara so i dont have ne r cards
    or s cards,so i got the same cards as ne us noob

Donk Donk, Donk DWONK

heh getinthegame. The dice worked the exact opposite for me. I joined a tourney earlier this "morning" with people around my level (4) and one level 37 Japanese player. I met him in the finals and would've made it a better match (11hp to 0. Match took about 16 minutes) or possibly (big emphasis on that) could've pulled out a win had my dice rolls not horribly sucked :/ He was a very nice guy. Must've been bored onthe JP ships is my guess.
    Also, where do most of you guys hang? I've seen people all over the place in Vega and Antares. Anyone that plays on those two ships moving to the Battle ships when they are put into place today? I don't have a keyboard yet, so if you say hi be patient with me

On 2004-03-07 04:34, Castoth wrote:
    Seriously, 90% of importers I've come across on the US ships are just complete asses. It's very rare to have a moderately full US tourney without some import player coming in, 'pwning' everyone, and ruining what should be a fun concept. Almost making me want to buy an AR* and get even with these jerks eventually. Just give us a freaking month to catch up to your 'leet' decks already, christ.

*-Alright, exaggerating a bit since I would never buy an AR for an online game but I can see many US players easily turning to the dark side due to this unfairness
    lets wait one more week and the so called "ami-bashing" will come to an end. was the same for me when i came online with my low level chara on jap. version, the bigger guys placed always their charas against me and kicked the sh** out of me.
    and i guarantee the people who complain now will be first to beat up the pal gamers.
    anyway, right now i see people on vega which found already punsh and other great cards with clv5 and they gettin better and better. have anyway the feeling geting cards is easier then with jap. version to avoid the unfairness.

Dont worry 2 much guys, as time goes on you'll get better cards and end up being able to win. I was CLv. 4 back on the JP version and I won against a CLv. 59 ^_^ So it's possible.

What we importers have is basically more experience on how cards work. Most of my decks have very common cards like Mechgun, LK Combat, Soul barrier, etc.
    Also note that when I win a low lv I get +5 EXP. When I lose my opponent gets +50 EXP. And using normal, fair tactics there is always chance to win for both players.