Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beefed RAmar

On 2004-03-03 17:08, OriginalTalus wrote:
    Whoa w8, does Paganini have a raiper ( foil) sword? could u get me a close up? shes cool lookin.

lol
    yeah I can get a close up later, but he's just carrying a cane like he does when you visit him in Gallons Shop online. Paganini is the guy in my first pic, the other 2 pics are of Red Ring Rico

I'm busy trying to learn to play ep. 3 lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-03-03 17:40 ]</font>

Weapons Sheild Guy.

I forgot what Leo was going to be used for...

he looks angry

He looks like a happy version of Solid Snake.

Heh, looks fun. I know where to find all the codes and where to get an AR, but to be perfectly honest i can't be bothered. The sites that they're on all always really patchy about telling you how to do it, they usually give you the codes and no real instructions. The main ones i've seen are swapping your character for an NPC tho. As for me, i didn't want to have to buy another memory card

*Sigh* i used to be a god with an AR back in the N64 days, changing the names of weapons from goldeneye, 'Klobb' often became 'Crap'. Now i seriously doubt i could make a decent code if my life depended on it.

(I realise that changing the names of guns from goldeneye is really no amazing feat, and as anyone who had an AR/GS at the time will know, not really that hard. But i enjoyed it. I understod how codes worked at least. Well i probably still do. It'd be better if i shutted up.)

Edit: I acidentally put 'i'd' instead of 'it'd' on the last line. No biggey...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aceizace on 2004-03-13 19:07 ]</font>