Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WOW

On 2004-04-10 17:12, Fredrick wrote:
    ok i see now. well its under 100 damage on ult unless your mst maxed....
    you mean it's damage is linked to mystic?
    hell no. I would have been doing VERY VERY crappy damage.
    isn't it a set damage for each difficulty and enemy?

my friend pointed out that he was supprised no one said I cheated since I beat ult at level 59.

NO....

I have a legit heaven punisher and I have been useing it for a very long time. It is grants lv.5 with 2,000mst. Any mst you have will boost it. so with ramarl you can do a lot more damage then say RAcaseal....

(Ever notice how some enemies like hindoom take 0 damage from it? well thats because they have 100 ELT)

On 2004-04-11 05:30, Fredrick wrote:
    NO....

I have a legit heaven punisher and I have been useing it for a very long time. It is grants lv.5 with 2,000mst. Any mst you have will boost it. so with ramarl you can do a lot more damage then say RAcaseal....

(Ever notice how some enemies like hindoom take 0 damage from it? well thats because they have 100 ELT)
    really?
    well no offense but I would like someone like KaFKa, kefka, voiletsky or sounami to conferm that.

lol. ok then, have them "conferm" it. Its not like I have been useing and testing the heaven punisher for over 6 months now...

congrats and seabed is easy

well I know it is not grants. it is called divine(preety sure) punishment.
    but I PM'd sounomi and asked her. she should know.
    and sea bed is so hard definetly not easy. expecially not to get to.

lmao yes it s grants. ok... pull up the chart on ELT (grants resistance) for all enemies and see for yourself. Ones will low elt will take a lot of damage. Ones with high elt will take little damage. ones with 100 elt will take 0 damage. If you need a link to see the resistance... here it is http://dynamic2b.gamespy.com/~psowor...esistances.pdf

They want you to think its somthing new but really its just grants. Notice how sonic team use the same effect over and over? Like there are 4 things in the game that look like the heaven punisher special, there is the gun, dark falz move, the pilla Photon blast, and Olga Flows special move. It does not mean its the same move its just that the game re uses effecs because thats its style. I mean you can always tell when a game is made by square-enix because all of their effects always look the same. That is their style.

On 2004-04-11 18:06, Eclair wrote:
    and sea bed is so hard definetly not easy. expecially not to get to.
    Actually you will find it quite easy to get to. But the enemies there are just a pain. Haven fun with morfos *smirks* (if that is you never played seabed before)