Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 64653545556575859 LastLast

Thread: *L-PSO*

Thanks for your post. Maybe you will just wander into PSO and play again for a bit, but who knows.

The Tourny went fine, and we are already planning our next one.

koko ni watashi ga imasu deshita, ima imasen

Hello, Moto!

Good job on the running of L-PSO, Zebulan, you're doing a great job. I haven't been on PSO for a while, but my regular life has been getting better. I've checked back and found how good you've taken charge. I'll check back in the future, too, you guys. I'm not a player any longer, but I still support our cause, and it seems though as Sonic Team somewhat does now too, hence the news here at PSOW.

Dewamata, L-PSO no hito-tachi.
    05/08/04/1940 EST

Mofo in the Know

On 2004-05-08 18:41, MOTOROLA wrote:
    Hello, Moto!

Good job on the running of L-PSO, Zebulan, you're doing a great job. I haven't been on PSO for a while, but my regular life has been getting better. I've checked back and found how good you've taken charge. I'll check back in the future, too, you guys. I'm not a player any longer, but I still support our cause, and it seems though as Sonic Team somewhat does now too, hence the news here at PSOW.

Dewamata, L-PSO no hito-tachi.
    05/08/04/1940 EST
    And you completely ignore me..It's not like I haven't helped.
    Anyway, My gamecube died.
    Don't worry; I'll still organize stuff and be way more active than Moto here, I just can't play.
    I have been so unlucky, first my ep.1 and 2 disk got messed up, now my gamecube won't work at all.
    Well, since PSO is gone for me, I started playing FFXI.
    Yeah, it's fun, but I will still miss the game I put so much time into...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: badbitz on 2004-05-09 17:18 ]</font>

Yeah, my computer is down, for some odd reason. Don't know why, but its down. I won't be able to get on PSOW everyday now, like before, but I believe I'm still able to get Online with PSO. I haven't been able to try, been a really loooong weekend. Anyhoo, see yall around, if I can.

I haven't been able to play recenty, but now I have the time to again. Also, I need a partner for the F1 Gran Prix. Badbitz, if you get your GCN fixed, can you be my partner? If anyone wants to, PM me.

On 2004-05-09 17:13, badbitz wrote:
    And you completely ignore me..It's not like I haven't helped.
    Anyway, My gamecube died.
    Don't worry; I'll still organize stuff and be way more active than Moto here, I just can't play.
    I have been so unlucky, first my ep.1 and 2 disk got messed up, now my gamecube won't work at all.
    Well, since PSO is gone for me, I started playing FFXI.
    Yeah, it's fun, but I will still miss the game I put so much time into...
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: badbitz on 2004-05-09 17:18 ]</font>
    ..you too, badbitz. When I typed up the message, I had just seen the PMs Zeb sent out, I totally forgot about you!

Mofo in the Know

Ok guys, I can't afford to get it fixed AND get a new disk.
    So, I will be down from PSO for a while if not forever.

Mechgun Lover!

wow, havent been here for a while, either way, that sux badbitz, hope you can find a dealer who fixes g-cubes, unless...is your gcube still under warranty? It stays under warranty for 1 year, and if it is you can just go trade it in to a certafied nintendo dealer, or the store you bought it from, or u can mail it into nintendo.

but as for PSO ep 1 n 2, good luck finding one not used, I dont think they even sell it anymore...

Wow, it's been so long since I've been to this site. It seems obvious that the team has grown a little more. I'm returning either this week or next week. It was hard but I figured out a very stable, flexible schedule for day school, friends, videogames and my online course. Problem is that I can only play on most weekdays and weekends are out of the question.

With my online course in the way the only time I can play is probably only during late afternoon or late night. Once I get my day school out of the way, I'll be able to move the online course to the morning. In which plenty of time for PSO action.

I haven't made much progress in Episode III since I'm out with my friends way more then at home. I think I'll get massacred by any of you. I tried playing it today and I totally forgot how to play.

In Episode I and II, Serra is still 171. Has been for 4 months. So if anyone wants to level up, I would be more than happy to help out. I would also like to try out Episode II challenge for the first time if anyone is up for it.

Hope to see/meet the ol' and new soon.

I deleted my team membership so my name would be taken off of the list, --since I'm not part of the Administration anymore.

I can play PSO again now, but I'm not in L-PSO anymore, I've gone solo. Much easier that way.

God Bless, and dewamata.