Sweet loving psycho horror

I cancelled my hunters license a few months back (this license came with PSO I and II) before i cancelled i got PSO III, played online, but didnt use the acess code. I made a new account with the acess code from PSO III and I couldnt get onto the net cause you cant change the serial/acess number. Foolishly, I deleted the SYSTEM DATA file, destroying ALL my previous progress in PSO III. I want to go back on PSO I and II with the new H/L but i absolutely will not have my characters and all my DAYS of progress be deleted. Is there any way to change this? I used the PSO III h/l to get the month free, but I guess it wasnt worth it. This shouldnt be against rules, since I purchased the game, and i get the rights to that ID. Please help me, or am I just forced to re-new old PSO I and II license? Thanks.......

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Your HL is tied to the save file. So, if you want to go online with your Ep1 and 2 characters, use the HL that you registered them with. There is no way of changing the HL in the save file itself, short of deleting the file completely and starting from scratch.