Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sweet loving psycho horror

I'm sure this made a lot of European players happy.

I just hope they don't get annoyed and pestered by people level 70 "Oh I'm new let me play you!" And stuff like that. And plus, you'll get to experience FSOD, every 10 minutes, Euro-Style! Hope the annoying American players are nice..

Ok i dont know if you live in the uk or know the UK sega phone number but, when i checked with them i said what you wrote here they said what!

so i checked the site my self should have done 1st.

taken from the site

**** IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL USERS ****

From 9th June 2004 the PSO Episode I&II players will no longer be able to play online using the 50Hz TV display option. SEGA recommends that any player using the 50Hz option immediately change their PSO settings to the 60Hz TV display.

This change does not affect players who are already using the 60Hz TV display, who do not need to take any action.

To switch to a 60Hz display, place the PSO disc in your Gamecube and press the 'Reset button'. Hold down the 'B button' whilst the Gamecube restarts. A message asking 'Would you like to display in 60Hz mode' is displayed. Select 'Yes'.

Further instructions can be found in your PSO Episode I&II manual. Alternatively, please contact SEGA Product Support, who will be happy to help.

Welcome to PlaySega, your gateway to the PSO Homepage, an information centre for the users of Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 and Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution for Nintendo Game Cube (PSO) in Europe. Entry to the PSO Homepage is restricted to owners of PSO.
    Registered PSO Episode I&II users are currently entitled to 30 DAYS FREE online game play. Please note that this offer is subject to our Terms & Conditions and may only be used once for each legitimately purchased copy of PSO I&II. If you wish to continue to play PSO Episode I&II after the first 30 days, you will need to purchase a Hunter's License from The PSO Homepage.

One account, One Hunter's Licence...TWO great online games!
    Buy just one Hunter's Licence here and enjoy both PSO Episodes I&II and III online.
    If you registered with PSO Episodes I&II SEGA recommends re-using your Episode I&II Serial Number and Access key to play online with PSO Episode III C.A.R.D Revolution.
    Just remember to register your PSO III characters using your PSO I&II Serial Number and Access Key!
    Current Hunter's License subscription charges:
    30-Days
    ? 8.95
    ? 5.99 90-Days
    ? 22.95
    ? 15.95

Please note that these subscription charges may change.
    Please note that additional charge for your telephone, ISP (internet service provider) and/or network services provider may be required in order to play PSO online.
    If you have already registered your details, enter your user name and password below. If you are a new user, click on the "register" button.
    BT Click users - Click here for Terms and Conditions of use.
    User Name:
    Password:
    PSO Episode III C.A.R.D Revolution - on sale from 18th June!

like i said news you can trust just read my posts you should have stickied mine instead at least check out the facts b4 you rely on other ppl

BTW in the UK which is where i live thats how i know this games come out on a Friday not a thursday hahaha

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shera on 2004-06-03 12:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shera on 2004-06-03 12:44 ]</font>

No offence American players, but I hope you don't come to the EU servers for the first few weeks because I, along with others, would like to experience the game with other newbies without having experienced players breathing down my neck.

I hope there's going to be lots of non-English players about, that'll put you guys off.

By the way, why isn't this information on the news page of this website? Does nobody care about us?

PlaySega says 11th now.

Bugger, couldn't find it in the shops.

Through the Fire and Flames

Thats cause its exclusive to GAME for a week.

On 2004-06-11 09:54, Zaneatron wrote:
    Thats cause its exclusive to GAME for a week.
    Yeah, I found that out a minute after posting that. I've just bought it from their website, should come on Monday.

Exclusive to game for a week? Aaah.

Gamestation staff said they will never. EVER. sell it.

And why?

Apparently, Sega have marked up PSO at price to the retailer to somewhere around £30.

They said becuase they're smaller than game etc, they won't be able to make much from it.

Silly Buggers.

I got mine from game anywho. I love this game

Playing Offline GC PSO :)

decswxaqz don't you post on the nintendo europe forums. I mad an episode 1&2 topic ages ago and i think you replied, plus i think i have your guild....i think. Anyway i have the game although i haven't played it a lot yet and that FSOD dosen't sound too good though. Damn it just as i was about to rejoin the PSO online community.