Thread: Arkz Deck?

Im gonna build an Arkz Deck. But i have no ide what cards i should use and how to use the deck. Im CLv 10 ( So you kinnda know what cards i got ) and i got a few 20+ friends. So i guess i can easy get cards from them if i ask.

Oh and btw can anyone explaine how i should play Arkz? Im so new to it and need to know before i start n_n

First of, create one or more decks that have monsters in them and no weapons. Preferably use an Arkz character to head it. Once you have such a deck, choose it at the beginning of a battle.

offline story mode: choose the Arkz storyline
    offline free battle/online: choose an Arkz deck.

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

I don't think that helps, Superguppie.

Like Hunters, you need to balance the number of strong and weak monsters. Plug in two or three level 4 mons, 1 or 2 level 5 mons, and maybe one level 6 or 7 mon. Then put in a half dozen level 2 monsters and a few 3's.

As for action cards, that should mainly depend on your character. Yes, you will still need the guard cards, such as Dodge, Guard, Wall, etc., but whether you use attack action cards or technique cards (or both) will depend on your character. If they're an android, go for attacks. If they're anything else, You would probably want to half-&-half the amount of attacks and techniques. Unless you're using someone like Peko or Memoru, who excell in technique usage.

Assist cards can work for any deck, so add in some Dice Fevers, Dice+1, maybe a Giant Garden if you use a lot of high-cost monsters. And that's the basic Arkz deck right there.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

The S is for Strange.....

When it comes to fightng people, surrounding them with monsters is a good idea, one creature each side of them and attack with each one every turn if you can, or perhaps just put 3 creatures around them, what ever you can manage, block oppenents into corners if possible, anything to stop them running out of reach from your monsters and running directly upto you and slapping you about since you will take full damage if you dont have any guard type cards in your hands and you will obviously not have any items equipped to take the damage for you (since arkz dont use item cards as you know).

I'd say play for better creatures before ultimately trying an Arkz deck. Reason being is that if you don't have an arsenal of well rounded fitting creatures playing the feild, a HUnter could rush you like the Angels runnin' the bases. For instance, the Merlan, is an awesome creature to hunt out for a beginning Arkz deck. As is Guil Shark.

If you must play Arkz where you are (Clvl10 right?), then make sure you have atleast 1-3 powerful sweeper cards to attack your opponent, because a bunch of little rappy's won't do it. Unless of course, you are reaching for spam, in which your object is simple.

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Deminians and Guil Sharks do well in multiples, and Merlans are great and easy to get (just ask me if you need some). And if spam is your objective, Pouillies and Sinow Beast are useful.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.