Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chii`s Pantsu

This took place about an hour ago. After some good games at Puck 9 with PSO World people, I decided to try my luck at the Japanese servers, since I had never gone there. I chose Io block 1, and joined a game with 3 japanese players (2 FOnewms, and a RAcaseal). After greeting eachother by way of smilies, I find out that they were about to go fight the cave boss. I had just beaten the cave boss with Last Utopia, so I figured it wouldn't be much harder with 3 other players. I used shifta and deband on the group, then we went in... I got nailed almost immediately, and one of the FOnewms took my shot +4. None of them would revive me, instead reviving eachother
    as they died. Eventually, one of them revives me, and i say my gun is gone. I wasn't gonna get a response in the heat of battle, so I just switch to my lockgun and keep fighting, using razonde mostly.

We win, and everyone just stands there on the raft while I ask who took my shot. They talk in japanese, and I say I cant understand them. Eventually, one of them asks in english what my weapon was, and i tell him "Shot +4". They keep talking japanese, and I "shoot" the force that took my weapon. He then drops a whole truckload of difluids, trap visions, and other crap, but i dont take any of it and keep asking for my shot back. After a few "cry" smilies, he gives the shot back, and one of them says through the translator "congratulations > gaspar." I was kinda confused at this point, as they continued chatting amongst themselves in japanese. My guess is that they were testing if I was one of those lame american players that seem to show up more and more at the japanese servers (the Io lobby had 2 or 3 US players begging for Delsaber's Left Arm). Maybe he dropped all the items to see if i would whore them or something. But I didnt, so I guess they decided I was cool and returned my weapon. I got scared and left anyway, though.

The End.

Chii`s Pantsu

GRR. Just thought I'd also mention I just lost my character through an act of utter stupidity. I was trying to connect to PSO, but I couldn't, so I turned my DC off while it was saving. *sigh* I knew my impatience would get me into trouble someday. Weep for me...

"It's only after you've lost everything
    that you're free to do anything."

"It's only after you've lost everything
    that you're free to do anything."

Chii`s Pantsu

I guess I'm free to do anything WITHOUT the Preta mag I had...

yes my preta mag.. and my bana i kill you....

j/k

Yes, I've noticed that the Japanese players in general are getting rather cold to anyone with an English setting. Now, at about most any given time I try to go to a Japanese server, I'm treated with cold silence and whispers about "strange gaijin-san who can read some Japanese" about me to each other. I try being as friendly and polite as possible but no one really ever comes up and talks with me anymore. And if I try to come up and talk with them, again in a friendly manner, they usually walk to another area. Now, I think maybe the fact that I'm playing as an extremely tall and lean built Hucast may have something to do with the generalizations that I'm a bad US gamer. So me and an English friend of mine, who plays as a diminuative cute little Hunewearl both went to the same Japanese lobby at the same time and both tried to strike up conversations in the same manner as one another. Guess who gets a response first, she does...go figure. It's always been that way on the net...gals get the most attention...even if they really aren't gals holding the controller . Anyways, I'm just rambling on and on endlessly and somewhat incoherrantly... But all of this is really making me sad. I remember the early days (ohhh so long ago..like..a few weeks ) where Japanese players were actually curious and friendly with US gamers. Guess they're now too sick of the lamer beggars and thieves from the US that they won't give any US gamer a chance, not even the decent ones. Hmm..I'm going to have to have a nice long conversation about this with my close Japanese friends in PSO to see if there's something we can do about this. Heck, I wouldn't mind going on a "Holy" crusade to show that not all US gamers are bad

Chii`s Pantsu

Me, Seqret and Star Angel were playing Ruins a while ago to level me up (level 8... joy) and Seqret found a Double Saber! I guess something good came out of me fux0ring my save and murdering his two mags.

Chii`s Pantsu

BTW, I lost all the Guild Cards I had, so if you've given me your Guild Card send it again when you see me online. Off the top of my head, I exchanged cards with Raden, Lost Utopia, uh... my memory sucks. Anyway, send them again. Night!

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Bleh on 2001-02-28 06:16 ]</font>

Yes all is well. I now have the best damned weapon I can think of.. Darth Maul here I come.. and:

No I don't have another
    and No I don't want to trade

It's my first and as far as i'm concerned my last. Sock it to me big boi!

btw.. need cell mag if you people want to help a brotha out *sarcasim but if you do give me a hollar *

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: SeQrEt_1 on 2001-02-28 06:25 ]</font>