Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

On 2004-07-12 17:09, Ezellaur wrote:
    On 2004-07-12 15:38, Outrider wrote:
    Yeah, good question. Why did you invite me to that chat earlier, Eclair?

I was trying to eat dinner.

The only people on AIM that bug me are associates from school (it's bothersome only because I just don't talk to them all that often, and they wanna hang out or whatever) and that damn Eihwaz kid.

*looks up one post*

Oh crap.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Outrider on 2004-07-12 15:38 ]</font>
    Associates? Hehe, you make it sound like your guys are a gang/business or something.
    You ever tried spelling acquaintances? It's murder difficult, yo.

EDIT: Hmm... perhaps calling it "murder" wasn't the best idea, considering what you're accusing me of.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Outrider on 2004-07-12 17:57 ]</font>

On 2004-07-12 15:22, Eihwaz wrote:
    I get IMed from people I barely know from school.

They spell horribly, invite me to chats filled with idiots I don't know, and then spam annoying shit every 3 seconds.
    Holy shit, I guess i'm not alone. It is probably the same case for all of us: We're the only intelligent student in each of our schools. When people from school IM me, I usually get this:

(person from school): shes really pissing me off she IMed me the other week, and was like, 'i lost my virginty to this really hott guy who wants me to move to so and so and his ex is pregnent and i love him and blah blah blah

^

Actual IM from yesterday

On 2004-07-12 15:38, Outrider wrote:
    Yeah, good question. Why did you invite me to that chat earlier, Eclair?

I was trying to eat dinner.

The only people on AIM that bug me are associates from school (it's bothersome only because I just don't talk to them all that often, and they wanna hang out or whatever) and that damn Eihwaz kid.

*looks up one post*

Oh crap.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Outrider on 2004-07-12 15:38 ]</font>
    I just invited you cause you are from PSOW and I was asked to invite people from here

oh and another one added me today

I wonder if I will get one a day for a while

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

That would mean just a shotgun bullet per day. Not too bad.

Chao in Brawl! Chao in Brawl! Yes I'm Retarded! Ye

or you could just change your privacy setting so that only ppl on your buddy list can IM you... thats what i do when idiots start to IM me, thinking that i'm theyre friend, when i dont even kno who the F^&k they are.

so far i havent been annoyed by strangers on aim or msn guess im one of the few lucky one or that my day will soon come and get im by stranger I dont even know -.-

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

The Chats with the people rom FKL are always weird and fun XP

Actually, I tihnk the only people who IMed me that I didn't know were Eihwaz's friends, when they needed someone to help them sign up for PSO BB...

On 2004-07-11 23:40, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
    And that damn Pistons person is freakin' annoying also.
    Oh.......yeah........him!!!

I know who you're talking about. He just popped me a message out of the blue....didn't even tell me who he was and how he got my "aim sn" *but, that's obvious, so no biggy*.

I get pricks annoying me on MSN all the time, constantly with things like "What's you real name?" "ASL?" "When is PhantasyCard coming back?"

They use hacks to get around the 'only people on my contact list can send me messages,' which is annoying since not only are they forcing they way into my privacy, but because they arn't on my contact list I can only see their email addy meaning I have no idea who the hell they are.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2004-07-17 05:35 ]</font>

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

i get those annoying idiots as well, but im able to either scare them away or fuck with their heads to the point where they dont wanna IM me again ^_^

but eclair, im going to have to teach you how to use false duress, mindleading, and entrapment to turn these idiots away...