Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2004-08-03 13:08, KaFKa wrote:
    why was this topic semi-bumped...?

It looks like many people have lost passion for arguing with cheaters, or those trying to defend them.

For the same reason legits whine, we have to put up with the same thing that is counter productive - trying to play a game legitely and having unlegits ruin it.

And yes, the unlegits did ruin the game. Legits are trying to salvage it by staying legit.

On 2004-08-01 07:46, BonusKun wrote:
    On 2004-07-31 18:27, phoenixphire wrote:

This way, legit items never spread BECAUSE NO ONE EVER HAS TO GIVE THEM AWAY! This makes all dupes circulate, while legit items don't. That's why we "whine".
    And in the end no matter how much you bitch about it, nothing will not change. Why bother fighting for a lost cause?
    Nothing will not change? So it will change. Gotcha.

On 2004-08-04 09:49, heyf00L wrote:
    On 2004-08-01 07:46, BonusKun wrote:
    On 2004-07-31 18:27, phoenixphire wrote:

This way, legit items never spread BECAUSE NO ONE EVER HAS TO GIVE THEM AWAY! This makes all dupes circulate, while legit items don't. That's why we "whine".
    And in the end no matter how much you bitch about it, nothing will not change. Why bother fighting for a lost cause?
    Nothing will not change? So it will change. Gotcha.
    Excatly how I said it. Nothing will not change. Not too hard to comprehend I hope.

On 2004-08-04 06:27, Evergea wrote:
    It looks like many people have lost passion for arguing with cheaters, or those trying to defend them.

For the same reason legits whine, we have to put up with the same thing that is counter productive - trying to play a game legitely and having unlegits ruin it.

And yes, the unlegits did ruin the game. Legits are trying to salvage it by staying legit.
    Unlegits are fine in several ways. Personally I am not legit, if a "half legit" even existed(or made sense) that would be me, since all my spells are legit, and my mag. But my other stuff are not. Now things like 300% BKB, now that's the kind of cheating I'm against. I figure anything that steals EXP from others, is unacceptable. A Madams Umbrella, and... all cure unites, love heat and all that jazz, dont harm the other players in getting EXP.

Think "what are they doing" while unligit. Some do not have an effect on you whatsoever. EXP and Mag raising is what matters in this game, Overly hacked strong weapons take away EXP, that is acceptable to be frowned upon, for it is directly effecting you. Things like "what hack stuff they are WEARING" should not bother you in the least.

The fact that they got them with little effort while you got the same item with lots of effort, is OK to be angry about. But look in the bright side, you have the full satisfaction of knowing you did work hard for your item.

Btw, you is not as on "you". Just how I word things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2004-08-05 14:12 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Good, It seems pointless to whine and complain about a situation day in and day out when nothing will be done anyway. If you need a target to complain to turn to SEGA who's turned a blind eye to this situation.

They can only fix this by making our characters saved server side.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Im with you.

Yes, Illegits just try to think they're good because they have good weps. and items, but we legits are proud of what we have because WE FOUND THEM, UNLIKE YOU, we didnt cheat 'em off just to think we're cool.No offense but items being banned are because of you cheats, If duping didnt exist Black ring (Among other things) Would be available. But nooo....You just have to cheat your sorry a$$es off to think you're stronger than everyone.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

On 2004-08-06 21:48, Silhouette wrote:
    They can only fix this by making our characters saved server side.
    Blue Burst, anyone?

Uh, yeah, we need to lock this thread ASAP, or somethign.

The game PSO is ruined 4 all newbees because when they first enter a game a duper with tons of hacked stuff trys to lighten the inventory on his charater and just give a kid a hacked j sword a hacked mag and say have a
    nice day and dosent teach him nothin plus he dosent know the diffrent from hacked and legit