Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Photon Team Body Guard

Ive been playing PSO for a while offline. Im currently a level 48 and I will be playing online soon! Me and my friends already set up a team when we do go online. We currently have 5 members. I'll see you guys online soon!

MaceAce, The Body Guard of The Photon Team--

Bonjour, ca va? And I hope you have agreat time on this site. Firstly its awesome with oodles of information. And secondly it has me.

Ok then second one sucked but you don't have to go on about it...

ha, i just happen to drop by, so i as well say hello
    other members will greet ya with more cut&paste of do's & don'ts
    have fun =]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

I wanted to have my say before the others too.

Have fun, read the rules, and don't go into FKL without a trusty shotgun and vial of Holy Water!

Welcome.

Make sure to read the Forum Rules. The stickies in each Forum are normally important, so read them before making a thread (especially mine if you intend to post in Mag/Quest/Item/Section ID).

If you want to keep your sanity, stay away from Fresh Kills Landfill . If you don't mind losing it, or already have, you may have a great time in there. You will never leave. *Cues the Eagles' Hotel California*.

And is best served room temperature.

Copyright (C) 2004 by Ketchup345
    Not to be used without Ketchup345's Permission

Welcome to PSOW, and please try to enjoy your stay, however long that may be.

Welcome to PSOW, have fun, enjoy your stay.

As Ketchup will mention always read the stickies and the forum rules. This sticky is especially important, it pisses people off to no end when some one asks "Where do I find Olga Flow DNA?"

is best when refridgerated , remember that, it will come in handy many a time.

If you are ever looking PSO enemy drops rates (ones that eRUPT hasn't added to the PSOW database) use this. Most questions on PSO can be anwsered by the Guides, but don't be afraid to ask if you do have any questions. If someone gives you a hard time about asking then just tell them to die or something along those lines.

No Goofing Off!

Copyright (C) 2004 by _Ted_

Welcome to the PSOW forums!

Please be sure to read the stickies and forum rules before posting on the boards, as they have alot of information regarding alot of questions you may have. Forum searches also come in handy if a guide doesn't have something you're looking for. Chances are, you'll find it there.

this sticky is one of the most important to read, as it answers alot of questions, such as information on the J-Sword or Dark Flow. Also, this sticky is used to state your favorite and least favorite things about PSO.

Not copywritten (C) 2004 by Eanae
    Can be used without Eanae's permission

Yay! Another cut and paste!

hello there. welcome to psow. if you're gonna post in fkl, please read the spam forum rules.

you could have a great time in there, but its not a place to disregard the rules, ok?

Welcome to PSOW!

This is a great site with a lot of helpful info and a wonderful forum populated by ... people Made a good desision joining PSOW. Hope you have good time here

...Pay attention to 's copy & paste

...And join RIM! It is the best of all teams! The team works both on XBOX and GC and does one major thing, We hunt for all kind of rare items. So if you are interested be welcomed to PM Zero999 or me. Or you can go the the "player matchup" section and ask questions on our thread. For more details on our team just click on RIM on simple PF below my avatar or just click here Heh!

Copyright (c) by Rising_Sunset