Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok, first off... Lindsay Lohan is hot. No doubts about that.

And man, I can't wait to move into my dorm later this month. I mean, it's cool to be home, and it'll be cool next year when I hopefully move off-campus, but dorm life has a certain something to it that can be quite fun.

I doubt I'll have a camera with me, and the same goes for my roommate, but I'll try and take some pictures of it when I move in.

Actually, that reminds me. I was gonna take some more pictures for the RL Pic Thread...

On 2004-08-10 22:17, Outrider wrote:
    Actually, that reminds me. I was gonna take some more pictures for the RL Pic Thread...
    More Ash! Yay?

On 2004-08-10 14:53, Scrub wrote:
    I don't know why people want to move out of their places so much.

"Yay, I finally get to GET TO MY OWN PLACE! There, I can clean up, cook, do my laundry, pay bills, and cry myself to sleep every night, wishing I was back home with my legal guardians!"(>_> I live with my grandparents)

I will be staying with my Gramma and Poppop til whichever of us die first.
    well, for me, it's mostly the fact that I hate living with my family, and except paying the bills (which I'm looking for a job and I know how to work checkbooks and bank acounts and crap I'll be fine on that, when i find a job ;_

Apparently the boss for the DQ up the rode has a thing for young workers, supposedly pays well too, I'v thought of working there (despite what answerman says about his *rolls eyes* )

Actually, in lots of societies it's considered normal for kids to live with their parents for a very long time. They view Americans as stupid for being so intent on getting their own place, they say what's the fun in working hard so you can live alone? In places like Spain, you're still considered a child when you're 20. Why worry about grown-up stuff when you're so young?

Just different perspectives, different cultures, different views.