Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm taking my leave. This has nothing to do with anyone here. It's just that my PC is crippled and probably won't be back to normal for atleast a couple of weeks.

Also, I don't have time to post here anymore. Now I don't know how long I will be gone (it may be days, weeks, or months), but this is not permanent. I'll try to find time to update my fic, but my FKL voice-overs will have to be put to rest.

I will miss you guys.

You failed to mention that your pregnant with a human-sea turtle cross breed hybrid.

Does this mean Me and my Oreos can take over the FKL?

or at least guard it until you return.

Anyway, good bye Ness, and make sure you return...still sane... We all know if you aren;t at FKL for more than 2 days....what it can do to you...

On 2004-08-11 19:17, TheOneHero wrote:

Anyway, good bye Ness, and make sure you return...still sane... We all know if you aren;t at FKL for more than 2 days....what it can do to you...
    no.

On 2004-08-11 19:22, doubletake123 wrote:
    On 2004-08-11 19:17, TheOneHero wrote:

Hell yes! I look foward to you as a leader!

I'm tellin ya. You gives those oreo's too much power they're gonna turn on ya and kill you too.

And hurry back Ness. I look forward to more voice overs upon your return

Hay, Ness. ;o

I command you to be back soon. k.

I decided to do a few shout-outs before I left; you guys deserve it.

Sef- You were my little buddy, my sidekick, and my ally. I hope you can protect FKl while I'm gone.

Navi- Keep up with your drawing. I will miss seeing your pictures.

TheOnehero- Too bad I didn't get to know you as well as I wanted to. You are a cool guy and keep giving out those cookies.

Astaurlen- If I had a sister on this forum, it would probably be you. You are amazing and keep up with the good artwork.

Uncle- You were on of the people that made Fresh Kills more than PSOW's toilet. You made this place what it is today: worth posting in. I hope you continue to uplift this place.

Allos- Like Uncle, you were on of the founders of FKL. Good luck with the DTPA, but not too much good luck.

Ketchup- You were one in a million. I'll missed being a member of the ADTPA.

Subby- You have my utmost respect. Stay strong and continue to make FKL a better place. Too bad I won't be around to steal you away from Navi. I wish you two luck.

Photon Drop - I know you hated me, but you were hot and I enjoyed hitting on you.

Eclair - You too were my little buddy. You would have made an excellent sidekick, just like Sef.

Ian - Continuing being as cool as you are now and don't take crap from anyone.

Sagasu - You were an interesting one. We didn't always agree, but I liked your style.

KaFka - I'll miss you, man. Continue being a bad-ass.

I know I probably forgot some people and I'm truely sorry. I'll see all of you guys later. When? I don't know, but I will see you later.

Why do I get the feeling we'll be seeing him tommorow?

On 2004-08-11 19:40, Sagasu wrote:
    Why do I get the feeling we'll be seeing him tommorow?
    Because he's Ness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-08-11 19:49 ]</font>