Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pics?

Human After All

On 2004-08-18 12:14, Eihwaz wrote:
    On 2004-08-18 12:11, Quo wrote:
    Except that finding and usealing the J-sword would take several hundred hours of game play(probably closer to 1000 hours), while getting the red ring or Parasitic Gene: Flow takes an average of 64 runs through Ruins/Seabed for the most ungodly sheild and shity dark weapons.
    Vega Noob has a good droprate for Red Ring.

I seriously hope they release Red Ring on BB, with the 20 ATA and so on, because my FOmar will badly need one once he gets into Ultimate. That and the fact that in BB Red Ring is a nice dark red, not pink. >_>
    I hope they don't release it unless they fix the minimum level requirement.

It'd be 64 runs (and 37 for Whitill Red Ring) if the boss drop-anything rates were set to 100%. Right now of course they're 0%. And I honestly have no idea what the rest of the boss drop-anything rates are. The game has they all down for 100% but we all know that's not true. Sounomi had some guesses but I don't think anything was ever confirmed. My charts have the ultimate bosses down as 80%.

I hope they don't release it unless they fix the minimum level requirement.
    If it's like Ep III it'd only be fixed online. Then you can just go offline and equip it and then come back online and as long as you don't unequip it online it'd stay equipped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: heyf00L on 2004-08-18 12:18 ]</font>

On 2004-08-18 12:14, Eihwaz wrote:
    That and the fact that in BB Red Ring is a nice dark red, not pink. >_>
    You've got the contrast up too high if it looks pink. It looks a lovely solid red on my telly.

ummm, I have a question about the PG, it is said that Olga has a drop rate of 0%, but if you follow the whole rumor stuff about it, people claim that Flowen drops it, therefore wouldn't that mean that Olga's drop rate Would be 0% seeing as Flowen drops it? (not enemy data).

Human After All

On 2004-08-18 17:36, kazuma56 wrote:
    ummm, I have a question about the PG, it is said that Olga has a drop rate of 0%, but if you follow the whole rumor stuff about it, people claim that Flowen drops it, therefore wouldn't that mean that Olga's drop rate Would be 0% seeing as Flowen drops it? (not enemy data).
    Olga's drop rate for the PG: Flow should be 1/64. As of now, his drop anything rate is set to 0%. Theoretically, sonic team will one day activate the drop and the drop rate will be 1/64. The rumor about killing yourself with Orochiagito/Lavis cannon's special, and going back to see Flowen to get the Gene is nothing more than a rumor. People have been trying that for quite some time now. If it worked it would activate the 1/64 drop rate. 1/64 is a pretty good chance for an item. Someone should have found it over the past year or so. No one has.

? killing yourself, I was talking about multiplayer offline or online mode in which you kill flowen and pipe back, you will see him (using a Red weapon I believe), I tried the HP drain till death thin g on single player and it just doesn't work.

Human After All

On 2004-08-20 12:15, kazuma56 wrote:
    ? killing yourself, I was talking about multiplayer offline or online mode in which you kill flowen and pipe back, you will see him (using a Red weapon I believe), I tried the HP drain till death thin g on single player and it just doesn't work.
    It's the same thing. It doesn't work.

I wasn't saying that it did work, I was just implying that if that method was true, olga's drop rate logically would be 0% because flowen isn't enemy data.

who knows, maybe sega added some new ep.1&2 online quest for the gene for pso plus.