Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

I heard there was a multi-player split screen version, where 2 people could play on the same GC. Is this true? And if so...how do characters work, because for the DC, you couldn't use differnt characters (memory cards) on differnt machines/disks. Can you answer this at all>?

Rappy Hunter
    Wherever my computer goes, there goes home...

On 2002-09-22 20:02, RellikTakahashi wrote:
    Is it going to be Pay to Play??? Please tell me its not that was lame what they did. If it requires a credit card I'm probably NOT gonna get it.
    Unless I'm wrong, yes, it will still be pay to play online, but still, even a kid on a measly $5/month allownace could afford a Hunter's License, which is, I believe, around $8 for 90 days. The offline mode, obviously, is always going to be free...no way they could charge for that.

On 2002-09-22 20:02, RellikTakahashi wrote:
    Is it going to be Pay to Play??? Please tell me its not that was lame what they did. If it requires a credit card I'm probably NOT gonna get it.
    Yes, it's pay to play. If you import, you get 30 days for free.

I heard there was a multi-player split screen version, where 2 people could play on the same GC. Is this true? And if so...how do characters work, because for the DC, you couldn't use differnt characters (memory cards) on differnt machines/disks. Can you answer this at all>?
    Actually, it's 4 player split screen.

On 2002-09-22 20:20, Skarab wrote:
    You can play up to 4 player split screen offline. You can have 4 characters per memory card, and temporarily transfer characters from a different card onto your main one for multiplayer.

sol

I'm not sure if this has already been asked, so don't flame me if it has been. Is it true you don't have to activate the column to get to Falz anymore?

*this package not a winner please try again*

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, it's 4 player split screen.

Umm... on Nintendo's website, it says there will only be three slots for play... sooo, unless that's changed...

Rappy Hunter
    Wherever my computer goes, there goes home...

On 2002-09-23 05:36, _xX_Frosty_Xx_ wrote:
    I'm not sure if this has already been asked, so don't flame me if it has been. Is it true you don't have to activate the column to get to Falz anymore?
    From the older posts, you still have to activate the three pillars, you just don't have to complete the Mines first, then go all the way back through Forest, Caves, and Mines _again_ jsut to activate them...you can do it when you first go through the stage, which would make the door already be open when you get there after beating Vol Opt.

Well this will make me want to play offline a little bit more then. Thanks ^_^

On 2002-09-23 15:53, labratpat wrote:

Umm... on Nintendo's website, it says there will only be three slots for play... sooo, unless that's changed...
    Then Nintendo's website is wrong. You can have 4 characters per memory card, and 3 temporary characters from other memory cards. Technically, this is a grand total of 7, but you need 2 cards to get the extra 3.

sol

Wielder of Divine Might

Have you seen any of the rare mag parts yet?