I'm on windows 98 and i can't fill out the forms to get and account set up. i downloaded the trial no problem it's just the account i need can someone please help?

Even if you got your account, seeing as you wont have the ime, you won't be able to talk in blue burst at all. There's one case of this with a person who plays on windows ME. I don't think you'd even be able to insert your user name and password inside the game... just a fair warning before you do anything...

why don't you format your pc and install xp instead, it would be a lot easier with xp anyway. good luck with that,

no xp or friends with xp :S i got the ime now i need some things to fill the forms like addresses and such now i need to imput my details into the ID when i use alt + shift it has japaneese text followed by _A and it still wont let me type any ideas?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dark_Cloud on 2004-08-26 08:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dark_Cloud on 2004-08-26 09:20 ]</font>