Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ohhh sweet! I only wish more people like Ghosti had tried this and lost everything!

Beautiful, beautiful plan to bite potential duplicators!

I love it! Spread this false info to other forums!

ok first of all u need to come down, i said i dont encorage cheating and i only did it out of curiousity, i now have almost all my items back because of a good friend but like i said, someone needs to shoot codemasta for putting stuff up like that and for any other potential duper out there get itemes the old fashion way or just dupe your character

Rappy Hunter

Not to add to the cheating thingy...cuz...I dont do it, my friend does lol...no really i dont. But my friend just has me stand in the room while he disconnects and gets bak on, so it ensures the game wont go away. (sorry to all the fair players who didn't want me posting that, really im sorry.)

Rappy Hunter

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA, I just "got" this post. LoL sorry man I'm pretty slow.

I'm LV.67, and I'm going to be 100. I don't cheat like this or in anyway. If I do happen to get more than a few chain swords it's not from cheating. So Hollowtip, if you ever see me online when I'm lv.100(not soon) then don't do something to me with your cheat.

This is the funniest thing I have ever read in my life! Keep up the good work guys. You all are wonderful!! hehe, duping by lag. thats a new one.

Yes there is a way to dupe and its MUCH stable than this but this right here.. this takes the cake. =)

Hehe..I like that one too ratsmack, just came out that way I guess.

Banned

I CANT BELEIVE I EVEN TRIED THAT. I LOST ALL MY GOOD STUFF AND IT REALLY SUX!!! DONT TRY IT!!!!!! I NOW KNOW THAT CHEATERSD NEVER PROSPER!!!

CodeMaster...the real one at least. Is aquite prolifiant "cheat hacker" with probably the TOP independant cheat code sites around. If you've used a cheat code in the past...he may have had a hand in producing it. There's always gonna be people exploiting the system...that's their business. Play how you play and I'll play how I play.

Well, there is more to dupping that just leaving some guy in a room and exiting....so don't just start trying to dupe unless you want to loose items