Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IDOLA

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2004-09-09 14:41, Rain_1 wrote:
    Well.. somebody said that flowen only mutated because he was infected with D-Cell, from his battle with falz.
    Rico entered in contact with falz.. thus... D-Cell infection... thus... horrible mutation...

While the other creature/hunters that were under falz control never even been in the same room as him, rico actually met him.

So what you fight (not counting the last form) is either falz inside rico's mutated body or rico's mutated body under falz control.. and i'm leaning to believe the first possibility...

So while Dark Falz is Rico+Falz, Olga Flow is just flowen went insane... i mean, olga went insane.. actually, it's Flowen+Olga who went insane. As in both of them.. Olga because he couldn't control/couldn't be controled (i don't really remember why olga was implanted on flowen) and Flowen because rico was dead.

Anyway, one form or another, you do kill Rico's body, and i believe it's the first 2 forms of falz (if you don't count the annoying flying spinning thingies).

But of course, the D-Cells were under the influence of the Profound Darkness.

Otherwise he would have become a delsaber, or something.

Anyways, according to the Phantasy Star series, ultimately, the good guys lose in the end.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

On 2004-09-09 14:41, Rain_1 wrote:
    Well.. somebody said that flowen only mutated because he was infected with D-Cell, from his battle with falz.
    Rico entered in contact with falz.. thus... D-Cell infection... thus... horrible mutation...

While the other creature/hunters that were under falz control never even been in the same room as him, rico actually met him.

So what you fight (not counting the last form) is either falz inside rico's mutated body or rico's mutated body under falz control.. and i'm leaning to believe the first possibility...

So while Dark Falz is Rico+Falz, Olga Flow is just flowen went insane... i mean, olga went insane.. actually, it's Flowen+Olga who went insane. As in both of them.. Olga because he couldn't control/couldn't be controled (i don't really remember why olga was implanted on flowen) and Flowen because rico was dead.

Anyway, one form or another, you do kill Rico's body, and i believe it's the first 2 forms of falz (if you don't count the annoying flying spinning thingies).

I can explain that, D-cells are apart of Dark Falz, right. So he can control them at will, if he wanted to mutate Rico then he would have did so. However he wanted to be able to off of Ragol and spread his influence vastly, the needed a human vessel to help with that cause, changing Rico would not have been it's best intest if it wants to trick the humans aboard the Pioneer 2. Think of "his" need to evolve not as a need to evolve in physical form but in spirital power. The more souls "he" possess, the stronger it gets...but that's just my opinion. I just can't believe that the human body can withstand a mutation such as the ones Falz undergoes.

Also I have been thinking about this but maybe when you fight Falz you don't fight him in the physical relam but the spirital instead. In PSI Alis and her allies fought Falz in the spirital relam, not the physical. Not that this aplies to Olga, when you fight him, IT'S REAL!!!

[/quote]

I can explain that, D-cells are apart of Dark Falz, right. So he can control them at will, if he wanted to mutate Rico then he would have did so. However he wanted to be able to off of Ragol and spread his influence vastly, the needed a human vessel to help with that cause, changing Rico would not have been it's best intest if it wants to trick the humans aboard the Pioneer 2. Think of "his" need to evolve not as a need to evolve in physical form but in spirital power. The more souls "he" possess, the stronger it gets...but that's just my opinion. I just can't believe that the human body can withstand a mutation such as the ones Falz undergoes.

[/quote]

Influence... INFLUENCE!?!? HE JUST BLEW THE WHOLE CENTRAL DOME UP!! I donīt think thatīll work.

P.S. not flaming

On 2004-09-09 22:05, Bladehunter wrote:

[/quote]

Influence... INFLUENCE!?!? HE JUST BLEW THE WHOLE CENTRAL DOME UP!! I don?t think that?ll work.

P.S. not flaming

[/quote]

Lol...I'm not talking about the explosion, I'm talking about "him" spreading the D-cells beyond Ragol. BTW he didn't actually blow up the Dome, "he" just absorbed the people that was there and left everything else.

Your post just started to make sense now. But if we suppose this was "his" plan, to spread the type-D virus beyond Ragol, and all is going well becuse "he" has taken over the strongest spirit of Pioneer 1. But then you, the player, comes and you are an even stronger spirit than Rico. too strong for Falz to overtake when youre in full conciousness. Wouldnt Falz then evolve to beat you so that "he" could possess you and then, with the ultimate influence as you are a famous hunter, spread the type-D virus. But you beat him and its game over. Or do you?

Oh man I love to speculate!

On 2004-09-10 16:43, Bladehunter wrote:
    Your post just started to make sense now. But if we suppose this was "his" plan, to spread the type-D virus beyond Ragol, and all is going well becuse "he" has taken over the strongest spirit of Pioneer 1. But then you, the player, comes and you are an even stronger spirit than Rico. too strong for Falz to overtake when youre in full conciousness. Wouldnt Falz then evolve to beat you so that "he" could possess you and then, with the ultimate influence as you are a famous hunter, spread the type-D virus. But you beat him and its game over. Or do you?

Oh man I love to speculate!
    Of course, however you with the power of light on your side can't fall under Falz power. Falz feeds off negative energy in people, that is how "he" is able to take control of people. Even Rico was affected if you read her messages, she had doubts about herself and her father, that enabled Falz to take over. You the hero, being of pure heart (laughable but bear with me), is unaffected by "his" power...so "he" tries to kill you instead. But in the end good will win over evil (most of the time...>_>).

Also...this is off-topic...but did you know that Falz has three different names.
    Dark Falz
    Dark Force
    Dark Phallus (I hope I spelled that correct)

The first is a translation error (but became his name), the second is his real name (they dropped it), and the last his name in PS III (the worst of the series...) You might want to look up the word Phallus, you find it's meaning intresting...(and is also the reason why I put "he" in quotes.)

You may be right about Falz...it may not be dead...(after all how can you kill pure evil. Life is a two-sided coin, with both good AND evil...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-10 16:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-10 17:15 ]</font>

Now here is something interesting: If it was Rico's body under Falz's influence, what happens if you ripped away Falz. Would Rico gain control again, or would it be almost like Olga Flow, a beast that goes literally insane?

I always figured Falz absorbs Rico's body, and once it becomes part of him, it mutates horribly. That's what Falz does, mutates things, especially if the ruins are any indication.

On 2004-09-10 21:44, Evergea wrote:
    Now here is something interesting: If it was Rico's body under Falz's influence, what happens if you ripped away Falz. Would Rico gain control again, or would it be almost like Olga Flow, a beast that goes literally insane?

I always figured Falz absorbs Rico's body, and once it becomes part of him, it mutates horribly. That's what Falz does, mutates things, especially if the ruins are any indication.
    The assumation is that Rico would regain control, Sega left that as a possible outcome (beat ult without beating all the hunters quild missions.) The monster in the Ruins aren't really mutations, they are spawns of Dark Falz "himself". Chaos Sorcerer and Chaos Bringer have always existed, Falz made them in PS I, PS II, and PS IV (just under different names). The others are also created by Falz, just like the germ produced Castor and and Pollux. Olga Flow may have gone insane but I believe that him retain some humanity, after all him did sent out those messages...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-11 08:12 ]</font>