Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Original Boon

Yeah i did notice that ultimate mode much more easier than before. Its good they made lvling to 200 less exhausting. I used to find myself falling asleep trying to lvl up after 130 in the ver2.

On 2002-09-30 08:05, Scan_Man wrote:
    Also, I asked a level 121 person what is total exp was and he said 5 million. Again dc version was far more, you were closing in on the 10 million mark at 121.

Closing in on 10 million? My FOmarl (version 2 mind you) is level 120, with 6.5 million experience, and 300k to the next level. So at level 121, she'll have almost exactly 6.8 million experience. That's hardly closing in on 10 million, heck its closer to 5 than it is 10

Rage of Innocence

What I meant is that by the time you are done with the 120's you are at or near the 10 million mark (I can't really remember it has been a year, but I know it happens in the 120's or early 130's). You said you need 300k to level up at 120. I also asked the guy how much exp he needed at 121 on gc and he said 191k. Big difference in my opinion. It does not really matter where the 10 million mark is. The point I was trying to make is that gc pso has less total exp and less exp to gain at the corrisponding levels on dc.

Now if the game makes an exp jump some where down the road, I have no clue of. Even if the exp to 200 ends of being the same it will still be easier than before. Ult gives more exp now, and the monsters are weaker. Then you have ep2 ult that gives even more exp.

That disappoints me. I always look for challenges (that aren't overchallenging, as in pretty much IMPOSSIBLE, and I don't think in v2 was it impossible to get to 200) and now that people are claiming that you get more exp in Ult and less exp needed to level up, I'm rather disappointed.

Post Farmer (minus the S)

I never leveled up very high but I am kind of glad it won't take as long, it kind of gets boring just leveling up for hours on end to reach 200. I just hope it's not too easy and every newblet on the block will reach it in no time.

Well, I really can't wait now....

Wielder of Divine Might

I remember when I still played Ver.2. It would take me a whole day to level up. I enjoyed it, immensely. I would go through V-hard ruins sometimes up to ten times a day getting items and exp. Remember, this is all offline, I could never get online. Devotion, that's what makes a gamer.

Veteran Fighter

thats not what makes a gamer at all. this is a good change. leveling took far too long in v2.

dc v2 was not challenging it was monotonous, I was falling asleep doing the same thing over and over to finally level like a couple days later.

I am glad its a little easier to level now, because all I use is forces.

I remember when i was in v2 DC and i was lvl 110, i would play with 2-3 lvl 150 people. (non forces)

And they would level up 2 times before I did! Because of the last hit rule, so with less exp for each level and easier monsters and magic doing more damage maybe I could get some kills in, plus lvl faster