Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

hm ive been debating this for over a week now. this is my eight and most likely final leveling character for EP 1&2 and i need a new MAG!

but im having major porblems deciding...

its all about looks here, not usefulness. (but i want the stats and PBs to be correct.)

this is her:

i like the outfit, but it can be changed if neccesary to fit the desired mags color. but i think i want to keep it if i can get a mag that work well with it.

the predominant color scheme is Black/Dark green/a small bit of Red/and the light Blonde of her hair.

i dont want anything too large.

all of my other mags are listed in my profile. but im not against making one of the same type for my new RA if it comes down to that.

a few questions:

-what i would LOVE is to have a 2nd evo mag as my final mag, but thats not possible, is it?!

i think Mitra is seksi! but impossible huh?

-if i made a 3rd evo HU mag and gave it to a RA, would i have problems keeping its form, or would it change on me if i fed it to regain synch?

-anyone have pictures of different color of Nidra/Nidora they could post? just wondering what colors stay default on the thing. its a remote possibility...

-any suggestions?

this could take me awhile. thanks!

On 2004-10-09 01:13, Deus-Irae wrote:
    -what i would LOVE is to have a 2nd evo mag as my final mag, but thats not possible, is it?!

i think Mitra is seksi! but impossible huh?
    You could be a dirty haxor and cheat for it. Other than that, I think it's an impossibility.

-if i made a 3rd evo HU mag and gave it to a RA, would i have problems keeping its form, or would it change on me if i fed it to regain synch?
    Yes, it would try to change on you. Sucks, doesn't it?

-anyone have pictures of different color of Nidra/Nidora they could post? just wondering what colors stay default on the thing. its a remote possibility...
    Nidra always is the same reddish color overall, the highlights & stinger change with the mag color.

-any suggestions?
    Hamburger mag. Seriously, I dunno, whatever looks cool to you.

Ugh, I would say the Deva mag, but that seemed to be a no go for you.
    Whatever, Im still fresh for other options

So lets see:

I think a Yaksa (with dark green cell) would look cool.

Here is a back and front pic from my Hunl's Yaksa(just replace the pink mag cel and you should have an idea of how it would look like)

Would suit the best imo, however, the Yaksa stats dont suit the Ramarl very well (dex>mind>pow) and you usually play with me and aura (we both own a Yaksa and we dont want some Yaksa spam

Another one I would advice (however, cant guarantee final result on your Ramarl) is the Ushasu mag.

It sure would be a rare one because nobody makes them (at least I never saw one) and the black basis colour could have a nice result with a dark green mag cell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capricornus on 2004-10-09 02:34 ]</font>

Ushasu is a mind mag

I suggest Black Savitri, you knows it, clart !

thanks dude.

yeah, the decision is ultimately mine. im just looking for some conversation, advice, and a place to ask specific questions about the Mag im going to raise.

On 2004-10-09 02:31, Capricornus wrote:
    Another one I would advice (however, cant guarantee final result on your Ramarl) is the Ushasu mag.

It sure would be a rare one because nobody makes them (at least I never saw one) and the black basis colour could have a nice result with a dark green mag cell.
    yes! i was thinking Ushasha.

im just hesitant because i was unsure about using a HU mag on a RA. i didnt want to make the thing, raise it all the way, and then transfer to my RA and mistakenly evolve it into something else when i tried to feed it.

i know dude said that it wont work for me to have a HU mag on my RA. can someone confirm or deny this? (sorry dude!)

thanks.

whaaa im too slow.

uh uh. Mind Mag?! ew.

Black Savitri huh? hmmm... thats an idea. maybe a bit too big?

hm!

too big ? Savitri is very small.

Well Black Savitri is what Terra uses, and Terra is not the tallest RAmarl, not at all, and Savitri is not oversized on her, you can ask for my Black Savitri anytime, if you wanna see it for yourself

On 2004-10-09 04:12, Deus-Irae wrote:
    whaaa im too slow.

uh uh. Mind Mag?! ew.

Black Savitri huh? hmmm... thats an idea. maybe a bit too big?

hm!
    Whats the problem with a Mind mag???

If you plan to outmax your Ramarl one day, she will have to be fed in MST.

If you do put a lot of Mind in your Mag you can always cope with it by increasing her mat diet with a lot more power mats.

On 2004-10-09 04:12, Deus-Irae wrote:

i know dude said that it wont work for me to have a HU mag on my RA. can someone confirm or deny this? (sorry dude!)
    If your Mag is outmaxed at level 200, it will always change if your RA feeds a HU mag (if it isnt already at lvl 200, it will change every 5 levels)

You got 2 solutions to solve that issue:
    either take a rare mag (who doesnt change at every feed) or either have a hunter whos currently in your team (with the proper ID) feed your Mag to transform him back into a HU mag (I use that method a lot with my friends

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capricornus on 2004-10-09 04:53 ]</font>

thanks Ibu!

nah, i dont plan ok max stating any of my chars. im wierd like that.

you are right about the MAT thing though.

On 2004-10-09 04:28, Kef wrote:
    too big ? Savitri is very small.

Well Black Savitri is what Terra uses, and Terra is not the tallest RAmarl, not at all, and Savitri is not oversized on her, you can ask for my Black Savitri anytime, if you wanna see it for yourself
    yes! i want to see it. 1 HR. ill be online. maybe ill see j00!

thanks for the tips.

Savitri is leading the pack so far!

Preta mag, BY FAR . Cutest mag in the game, and you can have whatever the hell stats you want on it . Also it's gonna be easy to get yourself a cell, with the Halloween quest coming soon.

And yes, these are my opinions. Don't you dare point that out again, it's starting to annoy me .