Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

I also beat the original on Legendary, and have Halo 2 Unfortunately, I don't have Xbox live

Legit PSO Player

what is with everyone and saying beating it on legendary is a sign of skill. It is but that's only AI, humans think and do things differently. (at least most of us don't run away when our leader dies)

On 2004-11-14 07:01, Mattoko wrote:
    what is with everyone and saying beating it on legendary is a sign of skill. It is but that's only AI, humans think and do things differently.
    Have you gone at it on Legendary? It's just a tad challanging ya?

Yes, Humans think and do things differently, usually from a few people I've played with: much worse. =p

The higher difficulty in games is usually due to it being easier to die, more enemies, enemies having better tactics, etc.

Sure, an AI isn't going to out-perform a person in sheer strategy, but I think the AI in both Halo's were quite good.

But at the same time, I've played with people that have been just as predictable as the AI.

All the same, I'll admit that the games I've played with Solstis and his guests were quite fun.

As far as clans go, I started Divine Crimson just for the idea that up to what, 100 people can be in a clan, and not everyone has to play in the ranked clan games, so if certain clan members want to work towards that, it's fine, and any others that want to just play in unranked/custom made games is just as fine. I myself can't stand the optimatch/server-based games. Way too short of a fight and way too long to get connected to one.

My brother, cousin and I usually set a match for 50 kills, all vehicles, wide range of weapons(New or Old Classic usually) on a big map(Coagulation, Zanzibar, etc). Give me a nice long match with plenty of action on a nice sized map and fun will be had. =]

oh and boarding a tank or other vehicle and hearing the opposing occupants scream "Get him off! Get him off me!" is undeniably funny.

Shlevai Asan for my stats and gamertag, and if you add me and you're a dick or a damn whiner, I'll block you.
    Look, he did it again.

EGA Warrior
    In the loney shadows of Oakhurst, California.

If you're willing to pay to run the DSL out to my place, I'll definately join your clan. Unfortunately, I'm stuck on 56k, and offline for now.

Great game though.. tough finding a challenge among the friends I have though. They don't like playing anything but co-op with me.

Grey Phantasm is me Xbox Live gamertag.

Xbox Live blew me away when I played, holy shit I haven't had that much fun in a long time. First time I played with my friend Cliff we were laughing our asses off the entire game.

Be warned, if you play with me, I don't play seriously; I'm not going to be trying to do DA BEZT or play for real, and usual start bitching at the person who gets all serious about it. Except I might try when I go into a ranking game, but that's it...I'd much rather go around trying to jack the Scorpion 20 times then get a Wraith and kill him with that.

Well, I found a way of connecting my xbox to live, but only then realised I need a CREDIT CARD for my two month trial u_u Instead, I'm just playing on XBConnect

Gamertag: Link00seven

I'll play whenever, just send me a message.

Halo 2 sucks !!!
    Die you fanboys !!!!!111111

-_-;;

I'm back.

Anyway, my gamertag is Getintothegame.