Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So far during the festival I have found the following new cards:

3x Lavis Cannon
    3x Rag Rappy+
    3x Hallo Rappy+
    3x Piety
    2x Charity+
    2x Rich+

I already had some SS cards such as C-Bringer+, Guld Milla, but I have also seen those drop from packs over the festival period.

Has anyone found any other SS cards from packs (NOT from evolutions / card transforms) since last Tuesday's server update?

(Updated)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jazhara on 2004-11-16 04:29 ]</font>

Ya i hardcored epi 3 for few days and found all those cards that you have,
    they also increased the R1 cards so now i got a 2nd EVIL CURST!! of all S stuff ,,i get a weapon ai already have,,,doh!!!

Kalidoscope Walker Nicktendonick's Avatar

I got a 2 El rappy and 1 Egg rappy, and 3 St. rappy, but no luck on anything else.

Charity+ and Piety, oh yay ;l
    My friend got Dice Fever+ and Lavis Cannon, doing only 2 tournaments with me, while I did 6 tournaments and 5 games..

So far I found:

Lavis Cannon x2
    Rag Rappy+ x2
    Piety x1
    Rich+ x3
    Rush x1 (not sure if it is a festival drop or pure luck)

All these cards appeared in tournaments or battle tables while facing humans.

I did, additionally, something like 60+ Reiz bashing games for easy Srank in 2 turns (Im desperately looking for Hallo rappy+ and Charity+) but I never saw one of the Festival cards drop.

Can anyone confirm he already did find any of the cards above while doing solo Reiz bash, as I tend to believe you have no chance to find those while doing solo Reiz COM bashing.

On 2004-11-16 03:28, Capricornus wrote:
    Can anyone confirm he already did find any of the cards above while doing solo Reiz bash, as I tend to believe you have no chance to find those while doing solo Reiz COM bashing.
    Of all of them, I believe I the only one I found the FIRST of (i.e. New Card) while Reiz bashing was Piety, all others have come in a vs COM tourney except Charity+, which was found in a vs HUM tournament.

Since then I have found multiples of all of mine Reiz bashing (had about 10 Lavis lol), again except Charity+ - I have 2 of those now, one found in a HUM tourney and one found in 4P Battle Table (vs you and Vinny last night ).

*EDIT* - Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had two successful R2 transforms into S today - my second Snail's Pace and GRANTS!!!!!

Very pleased.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jazhara on 2004-11-16 05:29 ]</font>

Grats Jaz, awesome finds, I envy you.

According to your post you didnt find any Hallo+ or charity+ while Reiz bashing either
    Alright, let me re-phrase my previous post a bit.

Did anyone find a Hallo Rappy+ or Charity+ while Reiz bashing solo?

If someone did, I might end up playing 5 hours straight Reiz bashing only tonight

On 2004-11-16 06:32, Capricornus wrote:
    Grats Jaz, awesome finds, I envy you.
    Thanks, i am making the most of this festival. Being able to play from work all day helps hehe.

On 2004-11-16 06:32, Capricornus wrote:
    According to your post you didnt find any Hallo+ or charity+ while Reiz bashing either
    Alright, let me re-phrase my previous post a bit.

Did anyone find a Hallo Rappy+ or Charity+ while Reiz bashing solo?

If someone did, I might end up playing 5 hours straight Reiz bashing only tonight
    On re-reading my last post, I see it's very unclear!

To clarify:

------------------

'New Card' finds, i.e. first of a type

4P HUM (tourney)
    Charity+

4P HUM (battle table)
    None

2P HUM vs COM (tourneys)
    Lavis Cannon
    Rag Rappy+
    Hallo Rappy+

1P HUM vs COM
    Rich+

1P Reiz bash
    Piety
    Grants (evolution from R2)

Multiples found, i.e. 2nd, 3rd or more of that type

4P HUM (tourney)
    Rich+
    Lavis Cannon
    Hallo Rappy+

4P HUM (battle table)
    Charity+
    Lavis Cannon

2P HUM vs COM (tourneys)
    Lavis Cannon
    Rag Rappy+
    Hallo Rappy+
    Piety

1P HUM vs COM
    Lavis Cannon
    Guld Milla
    Rag Rappy+
    Hallo Rappy+
    Piety

1P Reiz bash
    Lavis Cannon
    Guld Milla
    Dark Meteor
    Rag Rappy+
    Hallo Rappy+
    Chaos Bringer+
    Piety
    God's Whim
    Charity+ (found a third this afternoon, since previous post)

------------------

All of which would suggest only multiples have a decent chance of dropping when Reiz bashing. However, when the festival first went up I did very little Reiz bashing (around 10 fights only) before playing lots and lots of 2P HUM vs COM tourneys with Ruma, which is where I got most of the 'new' cards from. It's only since others (well, Ruma) have got bored of the festival and play less I've resorted to Reiz bash.

I do think cards from tourneys are higher grade, i.e. you have a better chance of good cards. However, it also takes longer.

The best analagy I can think of is hunting MKB (or similar) in EpI&II - you can kill lots of Dolmolms very quickly, but with a small chance of the drop you want (Reiz bash in our case), or you can go after Merikles, with a much better chance of the drop but far fewer instances (tourneys in EpIII).

It's not quite like that, but hopefully you get what I mean.

On balance, and knowing how much you've been on tourneying the last week, I'd say the long Reiz bash session is well worth a try.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jazhara on 2004-11-16 10:03 ]</font>

Thx a lot Ris, in that case Reiz bashing it will be

Well, the high-cost festival just welcomed me in with Rush, giving me 100% S rank cards, just SS to get.

I love this Festival!!!

Update - cards so far, after about 40 fights. Lists only cards that I needed, lots of other stuff has dropped:

S
    2x Rush
    2x Grants
    2x Dark Bridge

SS
    2x Heaven's Punisher (had about 4, i already had one)
    Gibbles+
    2x Epsilon

To Capricornus, some good and bad news - I have had Piety and Charity+ drop today, but I haven't seen Hallo+ all day and I was seeing it loads during the Rappy Festival.

I really hope it isn't gone... ><

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jazhara on 2004-11-18 08:00 ]</font>