Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

This is sooo hard to do now-a-days... not much ppl cmoding and I'm still trying to coordinate this stuff. -_-

hmmm...well Ive been playing PSO for awhile now but I'm very much a c-mode noob. I created a HUcast for c-mode, from what Ive gathered its a good c-mode noobie class.

Out of curiousity, how receptive are most c-moders to new people who dont really know what they are doing? Also, is there a good way to practice before going online with other people?

I definitely want to start playing.

thanks.

C mode Force

Your best bet is to try cmode when the lobbies are busy - usually at the weekend. There should be enough games for you to find one that you can join without too much hassle, and there are always some beginners on-line. I would avoid jp games as most of the time they expect you to know what you are doing, and you may find yourself playing with TA players too, even though it doesn't say TA on the team name. Once you join a game tell people you are a beginner before the game starts, then they will be more willing to help you out.
    Make sure you have a map handy, in case you get left behind!
    Playing off-line is a great way to learn the maps and learn how to fight effectively (somewhat different than normal PSO).

cool thank for the advice.

so is Deneb 4 still active as a c-mode block? Maybe ill just cruise around altair 4 (provided things get better and there are less fsoding jerks) this weekend and see if neone is up for c-mode.

C mode Force

I think I saw you on-line in Alcyone 6 with Elendil. I will look out for you again, now I know your characters!

As some of you know... I'm not on PSO anymore -_-... though I might be back soon.