Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I don't suppose somebody could provide a translation for us kanji-impaired folks?

Use Altavista's webpage translator.

Ooh, it does Japanese as well? Sorry, didn't know.

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

I've looked all over for the AltaVista translater, can you post a link?

Go to altavista.com. at the bottom is a link for translator.

I translated it, and still had problems understanding the jist of it... how are they cracking down on cheaters? Maybe I will just read it again.

=-)

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Hmm, interesting....

Well, Alta Vista won't translate it for me. I don't suppose someone could be good enough to copy-and-paste what it says here, could they?

using av, i translated the page 4 u. Heres what it says.

The notification regarding illegitimate data use and the like publication
    March 1st announcement
    The corporation sonic team announced there are times when online utilization of the heuristic circumstance PSO is stopped software " ?t?@???^?V?[?X?^?[?I?????C?? for the dream cast (the PSO)" with concerning the player who non- modifies the character data just.

At the same company, presently non- modifying the character data just with the PSO, we receive report, this judge as annoyance behavior to obstruction and the other user of service that the player who does online play is. Concerning the corresponding user, we have assumed there are times when online utilization of the PSO is stopped without discovery circumstance notice.
    In the sonic team, " as been able to enjoy fair play, serving, because it is defeated, we ask understanding and cooperating of the customer ", you have commented in release.

Furthermore, we have assumed the sonic team or corporation Sega, with the corporation ISAO it is not concerned altogether, concerning the ?? ?? trouble which it waits in the behavior which transacts above-mentioned illegitimate data use and the item et cetera which appears in the game with the actual money.

In addition, in the sonic team " connecting the dream cast to the PC the result of the server maintenance which was done on February 22nd, concerning the condition where the part player becomes access failure in the JP/SHIP, " utilizes the network joint ownership function " of the Windows 98/Me and the like it announced that it is problem in environment of the player side which ".
    Coping method presently has made in the midst of investigating, at the same company the player who presently cannot be connected to the JP/SHIP in this condition calls, in order to communicate the details of connected method to the sonic team.

?? Sega home page
    Http: //www.sega.co.jp/
    ?? " ?t?@???^?V?[?X?^?[?I?????C?? " online support HP
    Http: //pso.dricas.ne.jp/
    You cannot connect to the ?? cJp/SHIP the tip of communication when
    Http: //pso.dricas.ne.jp/onegai.html
    ?? news release
    Http: //pso.dricas.ne.jp/pso_dricas.html
    ?? product information
    Http: //www.sonicteam.com/pso/index2.html
    ??-related information
    < December 27th of 2000 > Sega, in in regard to the phenomenon such that it cannot participate " the ?t?@???^?V?[?X?^?[?I?????C?? " game announcement
    Http: //www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20001226/sega.htm

(March 1st of 2001)

[ Reported by Kitamura filial piety harmony ]