Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

On 2005-03-21 06:43, omishi wrote:
    "hopefully a gun, to avoid Heaven's Punisher" What do you mean by that? As long as someone had a gun equit they won't get hit by the Heaven's punisher?
    What I meant by this is that generally, Olga never uses that horribly insane attack unless you're hanging out under his feet and hacking away. People who stay at a nice far range can safely shoot the crap out of him without TOO much worry, besides falling debris and stuff. And should one of your teammates set off Heaven's Punisher accidently, you can still avoid it if you're far enough away. Make sure you've got something for reviving if you're planning to be a sniper. ;P So get yourself a nice gun with some percents in everything and you've got yourself a handy dandy weapon for killing Olga. When he's orange. Otherwise, anything will do.

I had an idea about that, but it was never really that important to think about. I've never had to fight Olga Flow for longer than 10 minutes. Usually he would only go gold once.

I figured that out the hardway in Multi-mode with a friend. He turned me into Flowen, and I had to pound myself to death multiple times, until his weakness actually changed. Funnier then hell at least.
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

Nope, never knew that. I have noticed a few times while fighting him that only some weapons have an affect. I just never thought of the attributes being the case. Nice info.

Very handy to know, is this true for Dfalz also?

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2005-03-21 06:31, Kef wrote:
    Yeah, that's common knowledge >_>
    Everything is common knowledge to Kef

I'll be honest when I say I didn't know that, but that's because I never attack him without techniques >.>;;;

Kind of the same thing with Pan Arms. So many people don't know that if you're not doing any damage, you'll probably have a lot of luck using a weapon's Foi special, f.ex. Beats standing around waiting for it to split.

The Fuck, I'm lost wouldn't you take more damage? I have know Idea how that could work... your saying if he becomes weak to Native and I have a weapon with plus 100% to Native I'll be able to damage him insanely and I won't take damage?

I knew this as well, but I don't remeber if a weapon with 3 different %'s will damage him or not (if he is one of those percents).

It will, Kazuma.