If anyone wants to join.... all are welcome, there is no discrimination against any type of player. Any level characters any class. We will play mostly on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings.
    Newer PSO players are encouraged to join and as I will assist you quickly leveling up and obtaining non hacked rares early so they can climb up fast in levels and skill.
    Anyone interested in joining PM me.

I will send out a weekly message to all members with planned activities and times to meet, location and team passwords.

PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

I wouldnt mind joining, being new to online is hard to find people to team up with.

Mind you, when i do find people, its still tuff coz the chat system is so difficult to use without a keyboard , at the minute.

although with me being an EU player, the time difference might be a problem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bawless on 2005-03-22 12:06 ]</font>

Welcome to the the Team Bawless.... PM what times your are usually online and your time zone so i can know what time that is my time.

I would like to join, the only problem might be that i can only play on the weekends . btwm is this the psoworld clan?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOphreak3000 on 2005-03-23 14:43 ]</font>

All those that have joined so far, Welcome and I can't wait for all of you to be online.. since one or two are not yet.

Saturday 8:10 EST (1:00 GMT) ... For those of you who can play I was thinking getting together in Antares 7-7 "Offical Court of the High Council" our teams lobby and team up and play a few games of TTF or Heat Sword for the purpose of leveling up. Also I will complie a list of rares that are spares that can be given to any one who needs them. I have for instance about 20 Varistas.. If some one needs 1 or two just ask as soon as my list is ready I will post it.

I'm EU too, Bawless, and play with Daniel, so we should be able to exchange cards before long.

I'm on right now.. just hovering over the ship select, anyone wanna play?
    PC/PS2: Lisa
    5th best MAG1 Time Attack party - No:1 Female Beast

(I'm just to proud of my self for that. x_x)

What difficulty?

Edit: guess I should have made this a private message. Sorry.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calx on 2005-03-24 09:18 ]</font>