I was reading a hint page for PSO and I read when you enter a quest and the rings that are in the load screen if you change the color of them you will be that ID for that quest to make sure it wasn't just that website I went to 10 others and they all said something like that. So is this true?

No, from what I know, that is complete bullshit. It doesn't effect me when I changed my color today during CDFS, when I changed it to the color red, I still found a Flowen Sword (3079) from an El Rappy. It didn't change to Redria, in which I would've gotten a Sacred Cloth.

damn, cause I'm having hell getting S-Parts 2.01 with my level 41 Redria and I was hoping I could change my level 83 Bluefull...Man how hard is it to get that item If done about 30 normal mine runs and since theres about 60 glichics all together each run that means I've fought like 1800... anyone got any tips....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scythapox on 2005-03-24 19:11 ]</font>

its not true despite what the other sites may have said. If your char is a redria then he/she will find redria drops in a quest regardless of the loading ring colors.

On 2005-03-24 19:06, Scythapox wrote:
    damn, cause I'm having hell getting S-Parts 2.01 with my level 41 Redria and I was hoping I could change my level 83 Bluefull...Man how hard is it to get that item If done about 30 normal mine runs and since theres about 60 glichics all together each run that means I've fought like 1800... anyone got any tips....
    If you have a turbo controller, and a TV or PC near you... Soul of Steel. Only kill the Gillchics in the first room. This worked for me, although my mediocre luck required me to do twice the average number of runs.