Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Also I read that if you do a multimode game Offline,your luck will go up as it does in online multiplayer. Is this true?

On 2005-03-24 19:39, Scythapox wrote:
    anyone there?
    Nope...your question was a bit * *

damn I was hoping someone would know allwell it takes for every to do 4 player mine run when your controlling all 4 of them gotta run each one through the mines bleh.

On 2005-03-24 19:25, Scythapox wrote:
    Also I read that if you do a multimode game Offline,your luck will go up as it does in online multiplayer. Is this true?
    The character attribute known as luck changes based only on your equipment and your material diet.

Somehow I doubt that's what you were asking about, and so I will assume you meant to say drop rates. Drop rates do NOT change from online to offline (that includes multimode). Drop rates are more or less cast in stone, with the possible exception of Dark Falz and Olga Flow drops (but at the moment, they are the same in any mode of play - 0%). The probabibility of a monster dropping a rare (aka drop rate) is not in anyway related to whether you play offline, offline multimode, or the online equivilant of offline multimode, usually referred to simply as "online."

Also, please STOP doubleposting. If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say 70% of your post on this forums are doubleposts.

Obviously, you don't grasp the concept of rules, or you do not know what a doublepost is, so here goes:

Example:
    Post #1 by you <--- OK
    Post #2 by viewer 1 <--- OK
    post #3 by viewer 2 <--- OK
    Post #4 by you again <--- OK
    Post #5 by any viewer <--- OK
    Post #6 by you again <--- OK
    Post #7 by you again <--- Doublepost

Doubleposting (consecutive post by the same user) is against forum rules. Constant doubleposting (especially after being told to stop) can, and will eventually result in a warning. Learn to use the edit button, rather than doubleposting. Now you know.

Your kidding me right that's the stupidist thing I ever heard. Even if it bumps, this website dosen't have that many people for a bump to send a new topic to the second page. LOL that's pretty pathedic. I guess I'll try or I may only come on this site to get info on items. One thing you should learn, "ban all the people on the site because your rules blow. Will someday make this website go bye bye." As you all know this website will die out sometime anyway since PSO getting old. It seems your goal is to make it die out faster. Hmm I'm not the owner of this site. So do what you will. Don't come complaining to me though.

On 2005-03-24 20:28, Scythapox wrote:
    Your kidding me right that's the stupidist thing I ever heard. Even if it bumps, this website dosen't have that many people for a bump to send a new topic to the second page. LOL that's pretty pathedic. I guess I'll try or I may only come on this site to get info on items. One thing you should learn, "ban all the people on the site because your rules blow. Will someday make this website go bye bye." As you all know this website will die out sometime anyway since PSO getting old. It seems your goal is to make it die out faster. Hmm I'm not the owner of this site. So do what you will. Don't come complaining to me though.
    Are you trying to insult the whole site? If you are, you shouldn't even be posting here. Don't get that upset about people reminding you of the rules. According to your profile you're an adult, so act like one. (It also says you're from the US while your spelling is horrible.)
    Questions would be answered even if you don't bump them, so it would only be annoying for other people if you do.

When you're in multi-player you will be able to kill more monsters in a specified time, thus have more chances versus time to find rares. The actual droprates however, are not variable.

On 2005-03-24 20:38, Tycho wrote:
    Are you trying to insult the whole site? If you are, you shouldn't even be posting here. Don't get that upset about people reminding you of the rules. According to your profile you're an adult, so act like one. (It also says you're from the US while your spelling is horrible.)
    Questions would be answered even if you don't bump them, so it would only be annoying for other people if you do.

When you're in multi-player you will be able to kill more monsters in a specified time, thus have more chances versus time to find rares. The actual droprates however, are not variable.
    LOL that's what I get when I don't listen to my teachers all well, I still got a few years left to learn better english. Also I'm not trying to bump I'm trying to get a question, answered. I go on Gaiaonline.com alot. theres like a million people on it a once. there on rule is don't bump if your topic is on first page. The reason they say that is it will cover up new questions, but here theres only like 50 people on at a time so that won't happen. Meh, also getting mad about something is normal so don't give that crap of, "Your immature." Why is it if someone dosen't agree with something there first thing to say is, "Your immature." I see everyone say that to everyone. Gets very old very fast. Gets some new ammo.

This is not Gaiaonline.com. This is PSOW. When here, your responsibility is to obey PSOW's rules, not Gaiaonline's rules.

It seems your goal is to make it die out faster.
    Quality over quantity. Simple as that.

Now, either get back on topic, or if your luck questions have all been answered, say thank you and request a lock, as this thread would serve no further purpose once the question has been answered.

Yup you get better luck but i cant bring any1 in to ultimate offlne with me for some odd reson

On 2005-03-30 06:57, Sonix wrote:
    Yup you get better luck but i cant bring any1 in to ultimate offlne with me for some odd reson
    No. You're wrong. And let this thread be, it's already served its purpose.