I have been away for some time (off at college and what not) and I have been considering picking up one of my old stories again.

It just so happens that a friend of mine was at school the other day when he heard mention of someone talking about "Robert Wolf" and "The Guardian". Naturally, I started considering...

"Hmm... Should I pick up where I left off, or start anew?"

After much consideration, I have decided to restart the Guardian from the beginning. SO... Now I am wondering, are there any of the die-hard fans of the series left around here? If so, I am going to pick it up again and be somewhat religious about finishing it this time.

Anyone still interested in the series?

Woah, your alive

I'd be there to read and review if you were to start up anew. Fanworks needs a little reviving.

Woah! This site still has the records of my story!!!

I guess I'll just go through the first 14 or so chapters this weekend, editing and rewriting, then pick up where I left off.

I will start a new post after editing a few chapters.

This may work out this time...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert_Wolf on 2005-04-22 19:06 ]</font>

On 2005-04-22 15:57, Robert_Wolf wrote:
    After much consideration, I have decided to restart the Guardian from the beginning. SO... Now I am wondering, are there any of the die-hard fans of the series left around here? If so, I am going to pick it up again and be somewhat religious about finishing it this time.

Anyone still interested in the series?
    Of course. Give us your best shot.

Well, it's official!

Expect the first four chapters of 'The Guardian' in their new and improved form to be posted tonight.

I'm looking forward to writing fan fictions again, and I hope to see all of my faithful readers back again, as well as maybe some new ones.

See you soon!
    --Robert_Wolf

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert_Wolf on 2005-04-23 16:02 ]</font>

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

Welcome back, Wolf. been awile, no?

ill be here to read your works again, even though I dont think i would be able to help out as much as i did in the past.

in the words of BOC and Mr. Rubbish; Roll on Chapter one!

Well this is quite a surprise. I come back and what do I see ? None other that Robert Wolf and with plans to revive his fic too, good news indeed.

Great to see you again !