Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 429 MAG?

Lets clear everything up.

ONE, there is no mag cell that will raise a mag beyond 200 because I seen a putri at level 500..

TWO, any codes that affects a mag DOES NOT work for GS. It will lock up your system. A friend told me this and he said if you dont believe him buy the GS and try it out. you will get the black screen of death or your screen will freeze.

THREE, the code to raise a mag beyond 200 is not listed on ANY websites. Its more like a insiders thing. I could be wrong about the code not being out on any website. I would assume its only on sites where you need to be approved to enter.

FOUR, the only game hacking devices that can do this mag thing is a software called XPloder and another device. Forgot the name. This program can ONLY be order through the net or if you live in Europe, or any where in Asia you can get.

Complete bullshit I have a pian and it's level 999 I got it off a trade and it's the most powerful one.....don't beleive me then check urself

Hey guys i hav a mag that is 378, now i know 200 is max but some guy gave it to me, i use a mag cel on it and im willing to trade it to any one who has a pians heart

Veteran Fighter

A very large number of ppl have been ranting about how the opa opa mag can go up to lv999, though I've never even seen a mag cell.
    I've never even seen a mag cell, let alone the opa opa one, so it could still just be gameshark, but I think the concept of mag cells letting mag's go beyond normal levels is a great one. So if Sega really did implement this idea, right on!