Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 256572737475767778 ... LastLast

Argh! I'm getting all of the problems! I got the one you can't type your user ID, so I changed my language setting to Japanese, so it finally worked. I got the 903 error, so I flushed the dns, but now I can't even type a damm word in game! So I tried to put my language back to english, but I still can't type ANYTHING! Anyone can help me? ;_;

Way to go Sega...

Is anyone else running into this problem with the options menu?

No resolutions are showing up in the dropdown box, so I'm stuck at 640x480. Also, since I can't select a resolution, if I try to change any other options and exit the game tells me "please select a resolution before saving options" which is kinda hard to do.

I'm using the latest ATi drivers and DirectX 9.0c, so I'm fairly certain that's not the problem.

this is problem the question forum to ask but... do they plan on actually activating Episode II soon? I'd like to get some of that action in...

Yeah, so, I did the DNS flush and edited the Hosts file.

So?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthjones on 2005-05-11 02:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthjones on 2005-05-11 02:29 ]</font>

Anyone figure out how to get this game to work with a Matrox Parhelia video card? It keeps cutting out right after the "Now Loading" page. I hate having to borrow my friend's computer ever time I want to play...

[edit] sorry about the tripple posting. there was some weird database error that caused the excess posts. i tried to delete the previous messages but the "delete post" option isn't available.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthjones on 2005-05-11 02:30 ]</font>

1. That usualy means that you can't handle the game.
    2. Triple post o.O;
    You don't have to understand why; simply understand that's how I roll.

On 2005-05-10 19:28, Crispin wrote:
    Is anyone else running into this problem with the options menu?

No resolutions are showing up in the dropdown box, so I'm stuck at 640x480. Also, since I can't select a resolution, if I try to change any other options and exit the game tells me "please select a resolution before saving options" which is kinda hard to do.

I'm using the latest ATi drivers and DirectX 9.0c, so I'm fairly certain that's not the problem.
    That happens if you use a 3rd party refresh rate fix, such as refresh force, try disabling that and using the built in refresh rate override built into the ATI control panel.

Yeah, realized that was the problem when I installed the Omega drivers to see if that would fix it. Now everything's all nice and shiny at 1600x1200. Too bad the art isn't vectored, though.