Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2005-05-20 09:49, Sitka wrote:
    We never could get the four-force team to work on E2C5 - the delbiters and ill gils kept one-hitting the fonewearls.

Now if you can pull off a 4-ramarl or 4-fomar team on E2, I'll be impressed.
    Talking to an old friend of mine, 4 JP players have successfully completed e2c1 with four RAmarls, but I am not sure on how long it took them.

Old Man

If anyone could do it, those folks could for sure. Now, I'm thinking four Ramarls wouldn't be too bad on 1, 2 or even 3, assuming you got some decent drops.

But, I'm thinking 4 ramarls would be ... uh ... challenging to try and get through and beat Flow on E2C4 or survive E2C5. I'm sure it could be done, but that would be so difficult.

Best Damn Force in the Universe

[quote]We never could get the four-force team to work on E2C5 - the delbiters and ill gils kept one-hitting the fonewearls.

Excuse me! Now that sounds like a challange for me considering that we never tries it. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Curalkin on 2005-05-20 14:18 ]</font>

Old Man

Chris and I tried it with a couple of others a couple of times and I've tried a few more with some other players and we never got past the Delbiter at the top of the first run.

We pretty much cashed it in when we dropped 3 or 4 scapes.

If you want to have at it, have some fun. Better yet, videotape it and play it for us - that would be fun to watch.

I think yellow5 has that software. Going to be pretty hard for me without my dim wpn. ;_; Stupid recoboxes.