Thread: PSOBB....Skyly

I am playing PSOBB, beta test, and I was trying for an hour and a half and I couldnt create of skyly character. Are you not able to make a skyly during the Beta Test? I would like to know.

On 2005-05-21 19:34, Ryokotsu wrote:
    I am playing PSOBB, beta test, and I was trying for an hour and a half and I couldnt create of skyly character. Are you not able to make a skyly during the Beta Test? I would like to know.
    Yes, it is possible to create a Skyly character. I've seen quite a few of them around. Just keep in mind that the Section ID algorithm has been changed from previous versions of the game. Your character class is now included in the calculation. Keep at it and I'm you'll figure out something.

Also, this probably belongs in General...

On 2005-05-22 06:21, Ryna wrote:
    On 2005-05-21 19:34, Ryokotsu wrote:
    Yes, it is possible to create a Skyly character. I've seen quite a few of them around. Just keep in mind that the Section ID algorithm has been changed from previous versions of the game. Your character class is now included in the calculation. Keep at it and I'm you'll figure out something.

Also, this probably belongs in General...
    ok, another question...How comw when evryone puts something in the wrong place, people think you just broke one of the ten commandments?

Ryokotsu wrote:
    How comw when evryone puts something in the wrong place, people think you just broke one of the ten commandments?
    no, you shouldn't take it as a negative remark
    it's one of the things newcomers usually do & older members remind them to post in the right place

if the forum's mod is active, you msg the mod & have it moved to the correct place
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Yes, Skyly is possible, just be imaginative with names, you'll end up with a Skyly eventually.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

There are plenty of skyly names. These work. :3

PW4run - FOnewm
    KillGiGue - FOmarl
    GibJsword - Humar
    AnotherPD - FOnewearl

Ian-Kun X is a SKYLY name now, but my HUmar will be sad if you steal his name and I'll be severely creeped out. XP

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

My name HUmar's LiveWire is a SKYLY as well, its not too hard to get one. Use the link above for the section ID calculater. Also, like stated previously, don't steal my name either, its only for referance.

If you think this is a hard one to get, I rarely see any ORAN characters when I play. Maybe I am just missing them though.
    You don't have to understand why; simply understand that's how I roll.