Thread: Victim

No Del-D for 6/4

But, here is a full picture, based on 6/1's del D Victim.

Victim
    Offsided because its awesome that way. I must remember how to draw frills and lolitia goth clothings, :/

Is her head rather big? I think it is...
    Victim - Seo Taiji,
    original pose from art from o2jam

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I'm sorry, but your art..is a little sloppy. it has potential to be really really good, but right now it just seems like you threw it together in 5 seconds. try putting a little more time into proportions and anatomy, cuz it kinda looks like the bastard son of an Aeon Flux cartoon.
    I'm not trying to make you mad, just wanted to give...at least semi-constructive criticism.

I am sorry you feel that way. Have you praytell looked at my other works? This is my perhaps set style of my work. To enforce my point, i quote another person who looked at my works before.

On 2005-02-27 23:49, navinator wrote:

Ya know.
    I never find any of Tingle's work proportional. It is always distorted in one way or another. But I think it has become one of his "traits" of the stuff he does. You look at it and you know it is Tingle. It is distorted in a fairly specific way.

I think his stuff is fun.
    And for the record, the time of this pic is approx 4-5 hours.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

well, that may be your style, you may WANT them to be deformed. that can be a really cool look. and yes, I can agree that your art is unique in a "look at that! it's tingle!" kind of way. proportions and whatnot aside, my biggest complaint is the heads and hands. the heads kinda remind me of smashed clay, and the hands..while a little better than anything I could do, the fingers always seem a little bit too long, or a little bit too short. I'd recommend looking at your own hand, and drawing off of that. like...doing the pose you want, and then writing it down. I dunno, just my opinion. not like it matters anyway.

you know, i'm really ripped apart between your style and your sense for design. the later is really awesome ^-^;
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!