I keep seeing people online with Red Rings and Dark Flows, insisting that someone found Rico and Flowen dropping the Ring and Gene, respectively.

Now, for those not aware... when playing online, if you hit Olga Flow with a red weapon (Any of the weapons with the letters that spell "HEATHCLIFF") and defeat him, then return to the battle arena you'll find Flowen standing there, holding the real Dark Flow. If you walk too close, he dissolves into light particles. Poof.

Now, back in EpI, if you hit Dark Falz with a Dark weapon (Bridge, Flow, Meteor), defeat him, and then return to the arena you'll find Rico sitting on the altar. Once more, if you go too close she poofs.

I've been offline for a long time and although I'm still very skeptical of anyone saying they wield a legit Dark wep or Red Ring, I couldn't help wondering, and wanted to check here. Can anyone confirm it, either way?

let me make it short:
    there is no legimate red rings or dark weapons ever on v3!
    whatever floating out there are hacked into the game, period!

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

K. On a side note, why the smeg was this moved to cheaters?

cause it has to do with people cheating.

I'm still wishing for a sticky that will stop all of this crap about DF/Red Ring ...

On 2005-07-03 14:04, Jive18 wrote:
    I'm still wishing for a sticky that will stop all of this crap about DF/Red Ring ...
    Somehow I doubt that will work. How about a large pop up the covers twice the screens size, flashing bright colours, turning the volume up to max and playing a sound file that contains someone shouting the word VIRGIN. I think that would get their attention.

Then again they would have a pop up blocker....DAMN!

Lol . Actually, I don't think that's too far fetched. Anything to stop this topic from appearing non-stop.

But yeah, those pop-up blockers ruin all of the fun in Spam, if there was any in the first place.

Now, back in EpI, if you hit Dark Falz with a Dark weapon (Bridge, Flow, Meteor), defeat him, and then return to the arena you'll find Rico sitting on the altar. Once more, if you go too close she poofs.
    I am sure I've seen people getting her to apear with no dark weapon.
    PC/PS2: Lisa
    5th best MAG1 Time Attack party - No:1 Female Beast

(I'm just to proud of my self for that. x_x)

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

They definitely used a Dark Weapon, it's the trigger for her appearance. All they have to do is equip the weapon and hit Falz once with it, after that, they can use whatever they want.